[Resolved] Justanswer*mecha Myjabill.com / unauthorised payments taken from account.

1 United Kingdom

I went on line to ask a Mechanic a question re a heater blower malfunction in my BMW car.I agreed to pay the one off payment of £22.00.This was for one time only.Since then further amounts to the same value have been taken without my authority from my account.This has happened on two further occasions.As stated by me I agreed to only one payment and therefore want a refund of the money amounting to £44.00 which has been unlawfully removed from my account.Incidentally the advice I was given was totally wrong and made no difference at all.

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2010

Dear Anthony,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam