JustAnswer.com — unauthorized billing
I asked a question on www.justanswer.com on 10/29/2008 and was asked what I wanted to pay $10, $20, $30., etc. Only $30.00 and up works on this site. I was asked if I wanted to pay extra and I clearly said NO! But I was double charged anyway and I found out when my credit card statement came.
So, on 11/23/2008 I e-mailed them since there's no phone # for the site and the # for www.justanswer.com on the billing statement, is never picked up. I requested a refund on that email and the response was that I would receive my refund.
I emailed them again on 1/10/2009 because nothing has been done about the overcharge.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAIt turns out that they did not credited or refunded my money, which I'm still paying interest on in my credit card, but they did leave an 'open balance' for me on their site so that I can ask another question and get ripped off again!
I just receive an email from a 'Chase' person stating that they had reactivated my account and now I can ask another question. Do they want me to pay another $30.00 twice to ask when will they credit/refund my money? Or how can I get their greedy hands out of my pocket?
I've e-mailed every email address on that site and even the CEO Andy Kurtzing and have gotten no response other that the email from 'Chase' to come on back to get robbed again.
JustAnwer.com is a scam and all those people who are rebutting the negative comments about them must be JustAnswer.com staff, CEO and people with some investment in that thieve-infested-nest.
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000