[Resolved] JustAnswer.com / legal advice
I asked a question about our problem re freehold purchase but the so called 'expert' could not offer an useful answer, and stated that it was too difficult for him to answer on the site without the relevant documentation. When I provided some documentation, he still could not answer except with a superficial comment that 'a contract is a contract'. I complained about this in my review of the service and gave a low rating, which I now find has been adjusted upwards. I paid the agreed amount of £58.74 for this one event but now find I have also been charged a further £60.16 on 17th March to which I did not agree. I insist upon a refund of this amount with no further recurrent billing, which was not part of my agreement.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Apr 03, 2017
Thank you for letting us know about your experience on the site, we're sorry to hear that the attorney was unable to provide you with any more helpful advice.
We do have a 30 day money-back guarantee and you should be able to request a refund from our help page if you are logged into your account. You can also request a refund by contacting our Customer Care department at [protected]. Lastly, you can send an email to [protected]@justanswer.com and one of our Customer Care Agents will respond to within 4 hours to assist.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance and we're happy to help.
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair