Justanswer.com / scam

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I wanted an answer to something troubling me..went to just answer.com, submitted my question, clicked on what I was willing to pay and they said they had someone registered under my e-mail acct. name and the page would not budge . After repeated attempts to undo the damage because I certainly did not get an answer of any kind because without my e-mail the program would not move forward. I had no choice but to x out of there. I called visa immediately and YES!! the amount I had agreed to was already out there on my bill. They have to know no services were received!!!. Their program was set up by them, duh!! I get the next duh!!Don't even try to use them. I looked for a telephone number still thinking I could defend my use of MY e-mail address. There is no number. They know what they are doing!!

Me

Comments

• Bi
      18th of Jan, 2010
    Just Answer.com - they keep billing my card

they were supposed to answer a computer question they never answered my but billed my card double what they said it would be.
    by now i think 3 different billings to my card i have told them 2 times to Quit billing sounds like a real
    mess i will call my credit card company and stop it there. it looks likethey are not going to Quit

2nd of Mar, 2010

Hi meme b. We’re sorry you had an issue when using JustAnswer and we’d like to help! You can contact Customer Support by visiting: http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx or simply email us directly: support@justanswer.com and we will respond to your inquiry. We'll take care of your refund and answer any billing questions you have.

18th of May, 2010
    Just Answer.com - having trouble with entering password in Thunderbird
    n/a
    Ohio

yesterday, May 17th at 6:04 p.m., wanted answer from JustAnswer for a simple question. Agreed to $14 on credit card; was told it would take 15 minutes or less. Had other work to attend to and lowered the icon; forgot the program was running til early a.m. May 18th - 1:56 a.m., and finally canceled JustAnswer, receiving no answer to my question. Have Order Number. What's up with this lame company? - Judy R.

• Ni
      1st of Jun, 2010

Dear Judy,

I’m so sorry to hear about your experience with our site. I’m Nick and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your concern.

Of course, you may also contact us on our Help page. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and will respond within 24 hours.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Nick

1st of Oct, 2010

six times i have tried to write and complain. they wont answer but they will take your money for an answer they didnt give.

1st of Oct, 2010

your running a scam. return the money back for an answer you didnt give

1st of Oct, 2010

the spelling is correct. give the monies back

you should be shut down

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2012
    Just Answer.com - unsatisfactory answer, but fee taken
    England, Lancashire
    United Kingdom

i asked a question to which i did not receive a workable answer, however the fee of £13 was taken from my account

• Cl
      23rd of Apr, 2012
    Just Answer.com - never got an answer, nor fif i get a refund
    Cal of GM
    Alabama

I Was charged for an answer that i never got. I requested a refund that same evening. I have yet to hear from this scam of a company. I want a refund and no more charges to my account ever.

16th of Dec, 2012

Just this..

• Ba
      31st of Mar, 2013

Just answer dosen't like when you like a person. they got rid of my expert. then they use his profil. They don't get rid of it. customer service people aswer. Then another says he is a doctor under health is working in a doctor office but she is the appointment person. I found them out. you are not fooling me.