Justanswer.com / scam
I wanted an answer to something troubling me..went to just answer.com, submitted my question, clicked on what I was willing to pay and they said they had someone registered under my e-mail acct. name and the page would not budge . After repeated attempts to undo the damage because I certainly did not get an answer of any kind because without my e-mail the program would not move forward. I had no choice but to x out of there. I called visa immediately and YES!! the amount I had agreed to was already out there on my bill. They have to know no services were received!!!. Their program was set up by them, duh!! I get the next duh!!Don't even try to use them. I looked for a telephone number still thinking I could defend my use of MY e-mail address. There is no number. They know what they are doing!!
More Justanswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - Avoid this website!!!
- JustAnswer - unauthorized card payment
- JustAnswer - legal advice
- JustAnswer - a appraisal they wanted 5,00 and they would give appraisal of vintage dishes
- JustAnswer - unauthorized credit card charges