[Resolved] JustAnswer.comfalse info and charges

According to your advertisement for use of the program, this was supposed to be "free" for trial. Apparently, this is a fraudulent advertisement and a "bait and switch" business. My wife did NOT AGREED to subscribe to your program. She was not able to gain access to the "physician" or whatever. But we are being charged? We will notify our bank to cancel these fraudulent payments and I will be contacting the BBB, Federal Trade and Commerce Department, as well as our State Attorney General and State Trade and Commerce Departments, if full restitution is not received within 15 days, the 21st of February 2015.,

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Feb 09, 2015

Dear Warren,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam