[Resolved] JustAnswer.com — false info and charges
According to your advertisement for use of the program, this was supposed to be "free" for trial. Apparently, this is a fraudulent advertisement and a "bait and switch" business. My wife did NOT AGREED to subscribe to your program. She was not able to gain access to the "physician" or whatever. But we are being charged? We will notify our bank to cancel these fraudulent payments and I will be contacting the BBB, Federal Trade and Commerce Department, as well as our State Attorney General and State Trade and Commerce Departments, if full restitution is not received within 15 days, the 21st of February 2015.,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Feb 09, 2015
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request