[Resolved] JustAnswerpaid £3 to ask about my printer problem and took £3 & £17 & 30 out my bank

without my permission took £47 out of my bank no answer to my problem and my bank has been informed I have not authorised for them to take £17 & £30 out my account very unsatisfied with this scam the never gave a in voice for the £3 I payed and no contact that they were going to empty my bank account watch out for this happening to you as I check my bank regular

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2017

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA.

I'm sorry for the confusion about the good faith deposit. An initial $5 deposit is required at the time the question is posted and the balance of the question price is collected once an Expert responds to the question.

This information regarding the deposit is displayed on the page where the customer is prompted to submit their payment details and questions are posted only when the customer acknowledges and accepts the payment terms.

An Expert responded to your question which is why you received a charge for the balance due, however, the Expert isn't paid unless you’re satisfied with the help received and rate the service accordingly.

I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam