[Resolved] JustAnswer — paid £3 to ask about my printer problem and took £3 & £17 & 30 out my bank
without my permission took £47 out of my bank no answer to my problem and my bank has been informed I have not authorised for them to take £17 & £30 out my account very unsatisfied with this scam the never gave a in voice for the £3 I payed and no contact that they were going to empty my bank account watch out for this happening to you as I check my bank regular
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2017
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA.
I'm sorry for the confusion about the good faith deposit. An initial $5 deposit is required at the time the question is posted and the balance of the question price is collected once an Expert responds to the question.
This information regarding the deposit is displayed on the page where the customer is prompted to submit their payment details and questions are posted only when the customer acknowledges and accepts the payment terms.
An Expert responded to your question which is why you received a charge for the balance due, however, the Expert isn't paid unless you’re satisfied with the help received and rate the service accordingly.
I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request