JustAnswer — lg technical assistance
I contacted lg about a problem I was having with my lg dvd micro hi fi system model no fb1631. I was happy to pay the original 5.00 quoted. But as I got further into my inquiry I discovered these extra charges. At this point I closed down the site. I now find I have been charged $54.00 through my pay pal account. I would like a refund please. I am being told my inquiry is short on information the transaction number for pay pal is 8b1960823e828630p
Updated by mavis sharples, Nov 21, 2018
what else can I say?
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request