Justanswer - Lawyer / unauthorized credit card charges!
Just beware - automatic billing without consent
Me and my husband would like to remind everyone out there, just beware of this company (Apparently an american company). We only used the service once which at that time was under a free trial though we finally paid for a one off fee for the consultation. (This was back in july last year 2011). Just recently, it came to our attention that our credit card has been debited (Without our authorization) for more than $100 each month since last year up till this month. We were totally upset and surprised that this company, without our consent and authorization, charge subscription fees (Which we never subscribed for!!) onto our credit card!!! Even though now they are in the process of getting us our refund back, think twice before giving your credit card information to any companies overseas (Outside australia).
More Justanswer - Lawyer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair 
- Just Answer - I am complaining about just answer and the computer technicians