[Resolved] JustAnswer — I am being charged for a membership that I didn't ask for
I asked a question about a furnace and never received an answer. I thought I would be charged five dollars but I was also charged a membership fee even after I cancelled the service. I want my money back. You can check your records to see when I called you and when I cancelled. I expect a response back promptly. Thank You Tim Kelly PS your web site says my complaint is not long enough so I am adding to it and making copies of everything for further use.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018
Hi there Tim,
Please reach out to our Customer Care team and we can go ahead and turn the membership off for you if it is still active.
You can reach our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call at [protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request