[Resolved] Justanswer 'experts' — over / over charged
I contacted your group last month (28 - 30 aug) as i was having difficulties and somehow got you. I was advised of your charges and your policy of a full refund if i wasn't satisfied with your service. I did not proceed with getting assistance of any kind from you, and as a 67 yr old pensioner who believes when guarantees are promised, i'd like to think this will apply in this case.
As i had to give you my credit card details you have this information to send a credit for the a$18
That was deducted from my credit account. I look forward to this matter being rectified - thank you
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Sep 24, 2010
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More Justanswer 'experts' Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - The unwanted subscription to Just Answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request