[Resolved] Justanswer 'experts'over / over charged

I contacted your group last month (28 - 30 aug) as i was having difficulties and somehow got you. I was advised of your charges and your policy of a full refund if i wasn't satisfied with your service. I did not proceed with getting assistance of any kind from you, and as a 67 yr old pensioner who believes when guarantees are promised, i'd like to think this will apply in this case.
As i had to give you my credit card details you have this information to send a credit for the a$18
That was deducted from my credit account. I look forward to this matter being rectified - thank you
Allan manton

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Sep 24, 2010

Dear Allan,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

South San Francisco
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@comcast.net

Un authorized charge of $48.00 posted to my credit card account.

Feb 16, 2010

Regret that I forgot I did make a legitimate charge with JustAnswers.com in January 2009. Please disregard the previously posted complaint.--Chulmleigh Deacon. Have registered this correction with the complaints website in the meantime.