[Resolved] JustAnswer / double deducting payment of credit card
I asked a question on justanswer.com . I filled in my credit card details. I was happy with the answer I received therefore I paid the required R400. I then gave a tip of R140. Six days later a further R540 was taken of my credit card. How do I get my details of this site and how do I get my refund. This is fraud,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - lost hotmail from my computer and hotmail
- Just Answer - unethical behavior
- JustAnswer.com - Unauthorized credit card charges and no service or answer provided.
- Justanswer - Simply taken money from my account Again you have stolen my money
- Justanswer - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behavior