JustAnswer — debiting my credit card when I received no service from just answer. return my money
live in south africa.
On or about 6 may I completed a help form on amazon regarding my kindle. I put in my bank details but it kept telling me my email address was incorrect. I never got to submit my query or got any response from you. My credit card has now been debited for no service at all, with the following
Just answer tech help 0808-16 R583.69 and just answer tech help [protected] R54.72. Please therefore credit my account with the above amounts. I am really angry! I tried your website today but it wasn't working. Amazon gave me your website address.
My email address is
Please treat this as urgent. This is no way to run a business by scamming people.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this complaint.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request