[Resolved] JustAnswer — asked for help on hooking up motor on my furnace
I spoke to someone via email and they did help me they asked me if I wanted to speak in person for 20.00 more and I said no. They then finished helping me on the computer never spoke to anyone on the phone.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lewiston, ID This has caused me to overdraft causing me to have another 30.00 charge. I want reimbursed for then20 plus 30 for the overdraft fee. I have used this service before and never had this issue please rectify this right away.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. We're sorry to hear about the billing issue that you encountered and we'd definitely like to look into this further.
Unfortunately, Complaintsboard does not supply us with any relevant contact information for customers who post reviews. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call at [protected] and we'd be happy to look into this for you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request