[Resolved] JustAnswerasked for help on hooking up motor on my furnace

I spoke to someone via email and they did help me they asked me if I wanted to speak in person for 20.00 more and I said no. They then finished helping me on the computer never spoke to anyone on the phone.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lewiston, ID This has caused me to overdraft causing me to have another 30.00 charge. I want reimbursed for then20 plus 30 for the overdraft fee. I have used this service before and never had this issue please rectify this right away.

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2018

Hello Beverly,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. We're sorry to hear about the billing issue that you encountered and we'd definitely like to look into this further.

Unfortunately, Complaintsboard does not supply us with any relevant contact information for customers who post reviews. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call at [protected] and we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Regards,