[Resolved] JustAnswer / all

I asked a question regarding an automobile issue. I paid the $20.00 fee, the web site said that there were 6 " Toyota Mechanics" available to answer my question. I clicked on the" estimated wait time" button, and it said "approx. 8" minutes. I asked the question at 9:29 a.m. At 2:54 p.m. I cancelled my "membership" and had them refund my $20.00 . At 3: 55 p.m. I received an e-mail that someone had answered my question. 5+ hours to wait was not impressive, after given an "estimated" 8 minute window...Today, I find that my e-mail is FULL of spam !!! Just Answer obviously sells your e-mail address to outside agencies to pound you with unwanted/unsolicited e-mails...nice !! I would NEVER, EVER use this company...BEWARE !!!

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2016

Hello Reviewer47845,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA.

I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a response in the desired amount of time, the typical response time is just a couple of minutes but it does appear that on New Years Eve there may have been fewer Experts available to respond due to the holiday. We do apologize for the delay.

Privacy of customer information is actually one of our upmost concerns, as a result, we do not sell or share any customer's personal contact information with any third parties.

If you do need any further assistance with your account, you may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam