[Resolved] JustAnswer / all
I asked a question regarding an automobile issue. I paid the $20.00 fee, the web site said that there were 6 " Toyota Mechanics" available to answer my question. I clicked on the" estimated wait time" button, and it said "approx. 8" minutes. I asked the question at 9:29 a.m. At 2:54 p.m. I cancelled my "membership" and had them refund my $20.00 . At 3: 55 p.m. I received an e-mail that someone had answered my question. 5+ hours to wait was not impressive, after given an "estimated" 8 minute window...Today, I find that my e-mail is FULL of spam !!! Just Answer obviously sells your e-mail address to outside agencies to pound you with unwanted/unsolicited e-mails...nice !! I would NEVER, EVER use this company...BEWARE !!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2016
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA.
I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a response in the desired amount of time, the typical response time is just a couple of minutes but it does appear that on New Years Eve there may have been fewer Experts available to respond due to the holiday. We do apologize for the delay.
Privacy of customer information is actually one of our upmost concerns, as a result, we do not sell or share any customer's personal contact information with any third parties.
If you do need any further assistance with your account, you may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair 
- Just Answer - I am complaining about just answer and the computer technicians