[Resolved] Justanswer

Posted: Mar 14, 2017 by

account

They blocked my account and that was a miracle that I even found out about that! No one from JustAnswer contacted me regarding that and I still have no idea what happened. I was a good user of JustAnswer and never did anything wrong!! That is not fair. I sent them messages asking how can I get my account back and they simply ignored me.
I want JustAnswer to contact me as soon as possible regarding this matter and I want to know the reason why I was blocked, because, to be honest, I don't understand anything!

Resolution statement

JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2017
Hello Marcell,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. It sounds like you may have encountered an issue with posting a question to the site.

We're happy to help resolve the issue for you and get you back in contact with the Expert/s that you were working with. In order to pull up your account please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com and you should receive a response within 4 hours.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,
Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree