Just The Beginning / This business is a complete scam

20881 Shell Harbor CircleHuntington Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
3.65

I ordered bride maids dresses along with another bride maid from my wedding party. Upon receiving the dress I was unsatisfied with the appearance. To resolve this matter I chose to order a different style dress, which would have brought about an even exchange. When speaking with the owner Lisa Loya who clearly lacks customer service skills/interpersonal skills. I was told that I had to send her an additional $120.00 to order the new dresses. Plus shipping handling besides the fact of her retaining the $322.00 she had already got from me. This business is a complete SCAM and clearly setup for Lisa Loya to prey on the public.
Va

Comments

Di
  9th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I used Lisa to order my Wedding gown, veil and bridesmaids dresses and had a WONDERFUL experience. Lisa was very professional and always returned phone calls quickly and always had the answers to my questions. I used her after 2 of my best friends used her for thier wedding gowns and have sent her 3 other very happy brides. Lisa is a wonderful business person and I absolutley reccommend her. She saved me over $400 and saved my bridesmaids almost $100 each. My dress also arrived 3 weeks earlier than what she quoted me.
Just the Begginnings is a wonderful company to do business with.
Jo
  6th of Mar, 2012
I am sorry, but this must be crap. I personally have ordered from just the beginnings and received nothing but the utmost customer service; one of the best online shopping experiences I have ever had. I ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses and one of the them was the wrong size. She had help me exchange it for the correct size with no charge for shipping and handling. Saved me a lot of money. Will be a returning customer for future purchases of wedding apparel.
Cc
  7th of Aug, 2013
I order my lil girls sweet 16 dresses and I am very happy with what I got lisa got me the exact dress that I found In a dress store for 1100 I paid her 300 and got the exact dress and I got it before the 2 weeks she told me very happy