Just Puppies / Breeding puppies with luxating pattellas

1 Rockville Pike, Twinbrook, MDRockville, MD, United States Review updated:

I made the mistake of buying a puppy from "Just Puppies." When I got her she was very sick and it took almost 8 weeks to get her over her ear infection and upper respiratory infection. She is now 16 months old and she needs to have her knees operated on. This is a congenital problem, these people are breeding dogs with bad knees.

How would I find out who owns "Just Puppies" I feel they should be responsible for paying the vet bill. Maybe if enough people ask for the vet bills they will stop the puppy mills!

Comments

5th of Aug, 2011

I know I am late replying but I bought a pug last year from Just Puppies... I guess I am one of the lucky people because she has been healthy and no problems (she is over one year old now). She did have kennel cough as a little pup but other than that she was in good shape. I am not certain if they get these puppies from puppy mills or not but that is what I read online after buying mine. I have papers and an address to a small breeder where my pug came from but other than that I dont know much else. What was the outcome of your puppy- is she ok now?