Just My Shopping/Monarch Armoire / Top Broken/Promised us a 10% refund check

United States Review updated:
Just My Shopping
We ordered an Monarch Armoire on 1/7/09. It arrived on 1/16/09. When it arrived the top was broken. We have emailed customer service I don't know how many times about it. Finally on March 6, 2009 they said we would get a 10% refund check in 14 business days. Today is April 19, 2009 and we still have not received our refund.
As you can see in the pictures how it was damaged. (It was both top sides of the unit.)
This information was documented by the carrier that delivered the armoire. My next
step is to get my lawyer involved with this.
If anyone needs a good lawyer, I have Prepaid Legal and their excellent!!! AND CHEAP!!!
You can email me through my website: prepaidlegal.com/hub/lfletcher32
I can help you with signing up.

Just My Shopping/Monarch ArmoireJust My Shopping/Monarch ArmoireJust My Shopping/Monarch ArmoireJust My Shopping/Monarch ArmoireJust My Shopping/Monarch ArmoireJust My Shopping/Monarch Armoire

D  6th of Jul, 2009 by
Thank you for choosing JustMyShopping.com. We are sorry to hear of your damage and look to assist every customer as best and as quickly as possible. After looking into your order and we see that the reimbursement for your partial credit and damage was processed and completed in the form of a company check. Each case is handle based on their respective circumstance and your partial credit was given in the form of a check based of your given situation, however we make sure we can assist you and every customer efficiently and we stand by the agreements made with our customers; Just like we did in your case here.

I also noticed that the item you had ordered was a discontinued product which is why you had chosen JustMyShopping.com because we go the extra mile in helping customers find the products they can not locate elsewhere. We hope to see you back with us soon and in light of this we will be happy to offer a special discount towards your next purchase, when calling in your order please provide your original order number.

And for anyone who views this comments we too care for you as well so please contact us at 800-996-6324 and reference this url and we too will provide a special discount towards your purchase. Thank you for choosing JustMyShopping.com!