Just Flowers / substituted item

Jun 26, 2015
Just Flowers
Horrible customer service. Fraudulent information posted on web site. Do NOT order from Just Flowers. Ordered a pink Hydrangea to be delivered next day. Credit card charged at time of order. Called me 30 hours later (5 hrs from when it was supposed to be delivered) to say I had to pay $40.00 more to have a hydrangea delivered or they can send a Peace Lily. Refused to upgrade the order more than 10.00 or credit me for inconvience of not sending plant I wanted. Asked to speak with a Manager or Supervisor and of course there was not one available. I tried to explain to "Bella" that had they called me the day before I could have canceled my order and used a different company to get what I ordered or something similiar to what I wanted but since they called 5 hrs. before I needed it delivered I had no chioce but accept the plant offered. I asked her why do they have 200 plants on their website when I only have one option for delivery and she had no response. Delivery was in a large city with multiple florist, no reason they could not find other options for me to choose, Bottom line if you want them to choose your arrangement call them. Hoping the plant gets there today and Manager calls me on Monday as I requested. I will never order from here again.

JustFlowers.com Logo JustFlowers.com