Just Flowersproduct quality and customer service

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Unfortunately I assisted my 85 y/o mom to purchase flowers for my aunt’s funeral. The results were horrible. We were told by customer service that the funeral “heart pillow” would be at least 16 inches in diameter etc. My mom paid an additional $9.99 for a “banner” to state “beloved sister”. My mom paid $133.95 including S&H and we were shocked and embarrassed when we arrived at the funeral home to see the pathetic arrangement that was sent. What was supposed to be a “heart pillow” was nothing more than a slightly large corsage. It did not resemble a heart at all, it was approximately 7 inches in diameter and the “banner” was a ribbon about ½ inch wide x 4 inches long with “sister” scribbled in gold glitter paint. IT WAS AWFUL!
At the conclusion of the wake, we took photos of the pathetic arrangement next to a flower spray my brother purchased at a local florist FOR THE SAME PRICE. We felt the picture allowed a reference point for the size of the JUST FLOWERS delivery. To give an example, the message card that was on the “heart pillow” was approximately ½ the size of the “pillow” so we felt this clearly represented size.
After the funeral, my mom and I emailed and called JUST FLOWERS to voice our dissatisfaction with the product that was delivered. Customer service was awful, rude, insensitive and unwilling to make any restitution. . One day I tried 3 times with my mom to reach them. One time I was on hold 30 minutes and no one picked up. We were waiting for a manager. The next time we waited on the line for 20 minutes and again we were never connected to a manager. Today I told them to please only deal with me as they are upsetting my elderly mom and dad. My mom asked to be reimbursed ½ the price since it was ½ the size that was promised. They refused and said that we should have taken the flowers out of the coffin and sent them back if we were not happy. I told them today that I would post candid comments about their terrible products and services and contact BBB. They warned me that if I did, they would continue to contact my mom, even after I told them that they were upsetting her.

Sa
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Kb
      Aug 22, 2008
    Just Flowers - didn't deliver flowers refused to refund
    Justflowers.com
    California

I ordered flowers for a funeral 4 days before. They did not arrive. I even called them 1/2 before to tell them the flowers weren't there and they refused to give me the name of the local florist who was supposed to make the delivery. I called the next day to get a refund and they refused. DO NOT EVER USE JUSTFLOWERS.COM THEY ARE HORRIBLE, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE RUDE!

Jul 18, 2009
    Just Flowers - Awful customer service
    Just Flowers
    justflowers.com

My son ordered Mother's Day Flowers on Friday. They didn't arrive until Monday at 7:00 p. m. I called the company and they refused to let me talk to a supervisor and also refused to issue a credit.

• Mo
      Dec 16, 2009

I ordered a "Deluxe" Pointsettia from JUSTFLOWERS on 8 December 2009. When it arrived, it was not the same as what was shown on their website. I emailed them and was told that they would give me a $7.50 refund on my next order. I paid for a "Deluxe" Pointsettia, but I certainly did not get it.

When it arrived, it had wilted within a day, and I am afraid to ask if it has lived. The cost of a Deluxe Pointsettia with the delivery charges and handling fees (why is there a handling fee when there is a delivery fee?) was not cheap. And for this money, I would expect the pointsettia to match the picture on the website and also not to wilt within a day of arriving.

I live in England, and this was a "one-off" thank you present for someone who lives in the U.S. and I will never use JUSTFLOWERS again. Therefore, I asked if the $7.50 refund could be taken off the pointsettia order which I think is very reasonable.

I emailed them again asking this, and, of course, I have not heard from them and I am sure that I never will. After this happened, I searched the internet to see if others had had problems with JUSTFLOWERS, and I am not the only one. I only wish that I had checked up on them before I parted with any money.

I certainly will never ever use them again, and I shall tell others about them. I am sure they will stay in business because people are basically very trusting - expecting to get for what they pay for, but in this case I certainly did not get what I paid for.

I would urge everyone to think twice before using JUSTFLOWERS because if something happens, you will probably not get any satisfaction at all. I am sure they are a huge company, and if a problem arises and people decide not to use them again, they probably do not care at all because there will always be someone else to take their place.

Just Flowers - Delivery of Flowers
    Just Flowers

This company does not deliver on time and they lie about refunds and when they did make the delivery. They will NOT refund money and it takes weeks to even speak to them. They are basically a call center. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A FRAUD.

May 20, 2010

Actually Just Flowers claims they sent the order to the local florist and the local florist received it on Sunday morning for Sunday delivery. When I contacted the local florist they have proof that they received the order at 8pm Sunday night after they were gone. They first got the order Monday morning and delivered it Monday late afternoon. The local florist also told me that Just Flowers did this for 6 orders and they are known to do things like this. I also have an e mail from Just Flowers saying my money would be refunded since this was a miscommunication between them and the local florist. So much for that, now they have changed their minds about that.

JUST FLOWERS ARE SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT TRUST THEM OR EVER ORDER FROM THEM

May 20, 2010

By the way I was never trying to return any flowers. I wanted a refund of my money since the flowers were supposed to be delivered for Mothers Day on Sunday, but since Just Flowers did not get the order to the local florist until later on that night when the local florist was gone that should not be my problem. The recipient of my flowers left town on Monday night for vacation so she got to enjoy her flowers for perhaps 1 hour. I would have gladly returned the flowers for a full refund but that was never even suggested to me. I did suggest that perhaps they could deliver a new flower arrangement to the address my recipient is now at but they told me that was not an option.

JUST FLOWERS HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT JUST FLOWERS. JUST WISH I WOULD HAVE READ REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDEREED FROM THEM.

May 21, 2010

Sounds to me like Irish and Stealth Pilot work for Just Flowers. You are absolutely right it was a miscommunication between Just Flowers and the local florist and I should not have to pay the price. Just Flowers lied and said the local florist received the order early Sunday for Sunday delivery. Sorry I have the proof to prove otherwise. This is a case of Just Flowers accepting too many orders and not being able to fill them all. Delivery on Monday was not acceptable that is why it was ordered on Saturday for a delivery Sunday. It's also my business if I wanted my Mom to have flowers to enjoy for Mothers Day knowing she would only have them for 24 hrs. And also how do you know the flowers were ordered last minute as you say "Stealth Pilot" when I never said when I ordered the flowers. Sure sounds to me like you work for Just Flowers.
    Anyway you put it JUST FLOWERS IS A SCAM BUSINESS. DO NOT USE THEM. READ THE REVIEWS ON THIS COMPANY. THEY RIP THEIR CUSTOMERS OFF.

May 22, 2010

Back at you. FYI if you got your facts straight you would know I ordered before Sunday. If you would have read further you would realize Just Flowers agreed to give me my full refund. I have that in writing from them. They decided to change their minds after giving me the run around for over a week. Get your facts straight and get another job. Also read all the other cmplaints against this company. I am not the first compalint by any means.

May 22, 2010

You are a bunch of people who need to get a life. I have never worked for and florist let alone Just Flowers. As far as ordering flowers goes if the company could not make the Sunday delivery it should have been noted at the time of order. Also, for the last time Just Flowers agreed with me and e mailed me that I was going to be refunded all my money because it was a mistake between them and the local florist. When I never received the money that is when I started calling them again and they changed their mind about refunding me money. So to you Stealth Pilot and Irish, go answer someone elses complaints or better yet why dont you two get a life. Or maybe get a different job because you 2 definitely have to work for Just Flowers.

May 23, 2010

I agree. I should have used pro flowers. I've used them in the past and never had a problem with them. Live and learn.

Just Flowers - Flowes a JOKE!! POHOTO SHOP PICS
    JUST FLOWERS
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    justflowers.com

They sent a picture to the florist that should have been $59.99 + $10.00 bouqet for my wifes B-Day & Mothers Day it was'nt worth $30.00 according to the florst who deliverd it. They never gave the florist time bus. closed or not to contact my wife. They tired to deliver at 6pm left a msg on my wifes phone. Their all in another country, delivery it arrived 2 days later!! RIP OFFS DON'T ODER STAY AWAY

May 17, 2012

This his wife who got the flowers, I don't know who you are (maybe a JF employee? or someone who has never ordered from JF?) The local flower shop heard our complaint and hand delivered the request /receipt from JF that had a picture of very small vase of flowers (even though my husband told them what flowers he wanted straight from their website) which was a much larger (supposed to be a blue vase) with blue flowers combined with others like they had on their wesite that would be worth the money. So why did JF forward the local flower shop a picture of a small vase with a few flowers in it and say that's what my husband ordered? Secondly, when this happened my husband contacted JF they had him on "hold" to review the order and get a supervisor and then hung up on him and here is it a day later and surprise...no call back from JF. Again, the local flower shop heard our complaint and not only brought the receipt that I had originally signed when I received the small vase of flowers, but a written note apologizing that we had to go thru this and thanked us for our patience, but they also delivered a beautiful, large vase of flowers...now that is what I call customer service cuz they didn't have to do that. Look up the comments online about JF which my husband said he unfortunately didn't do till after he ordered, they have lots of complaints and if they had any customer service about them, they would call us back. They just lost a customer, oh well once they get their money they're used to that cuz they know another sucker will come along-lol :) I am a pretty easy going person, but this is sad and I don't want this to happen to anyone else that's all. If you need anymore proof, please go on YELP and read other customers sad experiences.

May 17, 2012

I hope my comments above explain "whythelongfaces" lol