Just Energy / daily news scam

1 Executive Boulevard, Yonkers, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 914-246-0658

I worked three hours from my residence as an "energy supply salesman" or so it seemed. My house keys have somehow remained in their possession, I was not informed of any company downsizing. I "made" ten dual "sales" in 3 days and was fired in the vehicle I was driven in, and had already coerced me into doing working long past quit time. I was hired around Valentine's day and harrassed by one of the several sketchy upper management, including Patrick Gilliland, and the recruiter Lizette Lopez. Lopez just called me back after two weeks of "phone tag" to tell me I only made $30. Get this...the job is solely commission based. I have a BS in communications since May 11, and these were the only available jobs. This is beyond horrible. They were ruthless to black people. I witnessed discrimination on account of my dreadlocks and my race. Unacceptable.

Comments

• Cr
      14th of Jun, 2012

Wow I'm glad i fell upon this cause I just got hired and I am suppose to start tomorrow at the same place and was hired by Liz. But by reading your complaint I think I will continue to look for something else.