Just Enaj Boutique / Customer service

1 United States

I had/am having the worst customer experience with just enaj. I placed an order on 27-nov-2015. first of all, the items were on a BOGO deal (buy one get one free) on the website it does not clearly state that it takes approx 3 weeks to ship!!! once I got a mail that my item shipped, I got the tracking link. I was so excited to get my items in before new years, since that was the purpose of their sale and that was the occassion I wanted the dresses for! I hadn't gotten an update "I got a shipping confirmation on dec 8 stating that my order has been shipped, and I got the link to track my order. I paid for USPS priority mail international. there has been no updates on my shipment since dec 9. It's now dec 28." this was their response: Will do holidays has everything a tad delayed. You might want to contact your local post and give them the number to help you better... -- Best Regards, Ashley Brooks | Customer Service Specialist 622 S Anderson Street | Unit 107 | Los Angeles | CA 90023 www.justenaj.com www.instagram.com/just_enaj that was very helpful, since it's international and USPS can't be tracked via our post office in Dubai, I asked them to track it for me. they didn't reply for another week, so I asked again. I was always the one asking about my shipment, I guess they just care about the money they're getting more than their customers satisfaction. continued: Customer Service 12/29/15 to me Ok will do ! JAN 5 Did you check for me? honestly this is a joke, it's been more than a month and the least you can do is check my package for me, since I told you I'm not able to do so from my side. I ordered 3 items: All of the items from order #9359 have now been shipped: 1x 310 Two - Piece - Black - XS / Default 1x INC Cropped Pant Two - Piece White - XS 1x Gitana Chiffon Two Piece - White - XS / 100% Off I paid for https://www.usps.com/international/priority-mail-international.htm because it stated that: Delivery in 6 to 10 business days & it Includes USPS Tracking® the tracking link you sent me hasn't been updated since november 9 https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=EC572689464US Customer Service Jan 5 to me Good Morning, We are checking they said they will file a claim to locate it for us we are waiting on the number. JAN 15 Jan 15 (4 days ago) to Customer that was 10 days ago, do you have any updates for me? After that, they sent me an email saying my package was sent back due to a wrong address, I have ordered using my address from houseoflashes.com, asos.com, missguided.com, net-a-porter.com, and so many more and I have not had a lost package before. Honestly, I was so fed up from their customer service and from running around begging them to help me, so I asked to cancel my package, especially if it was using the same shipping method. the customer service girl sent me an email asking me for my address again, completely ignoring my message about canceling the order. I sent her the same thing again, and she rejected it stating: Hello Alya, We had shipped the items as promised. Your address info was incorrect and undeliverable this is why you did not get the merchandise accordingly. Per policy there are no order cancellation especially on promotional items. Items are made to order. I was very pissed off (as you can tell, by this super long message that's never ending!!!) so I just told them nicely to *curse word* off and keep the money to buy better customer service employees! (I totally earned the right to do so). they ripped me off, stole my money, made me beg them to find my package (although I was paying for a service). If I didn't live abroad I'd goto to the store and personally talk to them, but I'm not bothered, they wore me down. I hope this never happens to anyone else, but I needed to rant. I'm never ordering from them ever again, the clothes are over priced as hell and the quality isn't even that amazing.

Al