Just DialCheeting

I have taken a service of just dial 1year back ( Aug 2008) according to which the company committed to give me leads every day one lead . They charged me 5000 for 100 lead for contact lenses in kandivali (E & W ) as well free 30sec video online. But till date I have rec. only 4-5 lead only & now they say that they have given me 30leads.well as they were not able to provide me service for kandivali that why I had upgrade my area from borivali to bandra. But even that did’t workout

In this one yr I have call just dail helpline for more then 1000 times to Mr. Rajesh b & Ajay Peshawar for my problem but when ever I used to call then always I used to get same ans then he is busy right in meet will get back to u in some time.

i am absolutely dissatisfied with Just dial services .Top of that today i.e12/08/2009 after one year Preeyal Kachalia from just dail she is calling & saying that “sir we can understand your prob. & to slove ihave called u, saying that u need to upgrade to service with us & pay Rs11, 500/- then then see u will start giving leads” gr8!!! After making me full for 1yr, top of that she is demandingmore money . inshort she had call me for more money rather then solving my problem .

So I think know they should refund my money

Rg.
Isha optical
Chirag shah
[protected]

Comments

• Bh
      Oct 23, 2009

I have been following with them for Directory - which was supposed to be released in July -
    I spoken With Ajay Mohan - He says "We will update you soon"
    Nothing moves unless I wrote to VVS Mani.

They are hopeless .. its not just dial "just money"

Bhavesh

• Na
      Aug 08, 2019

@bhaveshg Comment on Facebook page me amith bachan he show convey the message to them

• Vi
      Nov 27, 2009

I was also cheated by just dial. I am registered with their company since last 2 years. One of their employee Nimit arora cheated me of 16000 rupees.He made me sign a paper saying its a contract paper for starting a new contract(my earlier conract was expired). He took 3 months money in advance and said that your contact will be terminated automatically after 3 months if you dont like the service.I got Zero responce from the new contract and never bothered to renew my contract after 3 months.On The pretext of signing new contract he made me sign a ECS Paper. I never knew i am signing a ECS paper underwhich money will be deducted automatically every month from my bank account.It was too late when i found upon recieving my bank Statement.He has cheated me and Now he has stopped recieving my calls, obviously he knows what he has done..
    Dr. Vikas Sharma
    New Delhi

Dec 10, 2009

Dear Dr. Vikas,

With reference to our telephonic discussion, we have been shorted out the problem you were facing and as discussed there is now no problem.

Further, if you have any query/problem...kindly contact me on below mentioned number.

Thanks & Regards,

Shakir Hussain
    [protected] Extn 2454

Mar 12, 2010

Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on [protected] Extn No 2454 or mail on [protected]@justdial.com & [protected]@justdial.com

Thanking You,

The Manager Marketing,
    Just Dial Private Limited,
    Chandigarh.
    (2st Reminder)
    Sub:- Request for cancellation of Contract No. 21770, Dated: 15.04.2011.

Sir,

On 15.04.2011., your Campaign Head Mr. Akhil Bakshi visited our office and got the above said contract signed with the understanding that the initial commitment of the contract is for a period of 3 months and thereafter looking at the response the undersigned shall be at liberty to continue the contract for further period.

But during the process of getting the papers signed he got some documents signed out of good faith which were not a part of discussion i.e.

1. ECS form.
    2. Letter of Acknowledgment.

I came to know about the signing of these papers only after getting the mail and SMS from your office to which I reverted back to him and requested him to return both the papers mentioned above and continue the contract as discussed for 3 months only subject to further renewal if the undersigned is satisfied from the response for which Mr. Bakshi is now giving one reason or the other.

In view of above I had requested you to either make the contract valid for 3 months only as had been discussed and done earlier or return my payment as I was not at all interested for ECS Transaction from my account.

Now after looking at the response of your customer care services I have decided not to avail the services of this type of Company, so you are requested to refund the entire amount of Rs. 4964/- paid to you vide Ch. No. 964179, Dated: 15.04.2011., and discontinue the services with immediate effect.

Kindly treat is most urgent, and revert back your response to me.

Thanking You,

KAMAL GUPTA.
    (KAMAL ESTATES)

• Va
      Jun 05, 2011

we called the just dial for refrigerator repair.they have repaired it but after 2 days again our fridge was not working.kindly i recommend u to do u duty fastly.

• Va
      Jun 05, 2011

though we have paid u rs3000 u do not care to give us proper service so i kindly advise u to come and repair our refregirator.

Jul 02, 2011

Dear Vatsal,

Thanks! for using our services.

With reference to your above comments, we would like to understand your queries/issues to help you out to resolve the same.

You are requested to kindly contact us at (Std Code)-[protected] or write us on [protected]@justdial.com.

Team Just Dial

• De
      Oct 01, 2012

I am from Premium Furniture Thane. Mine name is Deepak Bauva([protected], [protected])

I am also not satisfied with Just dial services. I had done 2 years contact with Just dial amounting Rs. 60000, and rs. 100000/- per year. But they had taken Rs. 45000 excess then mine contarct. After that i had talked to Puja Roy from Just dial for 2-3 days regular, but i had not got any positive reply from her. After that i had called customer service, i had mailed to 4-5 people from just dial, but unfortunately i had not got any possitive response from them. After that i had visited Just Dial's mumbai office and i meet to Rachana Sagar and told her mine problem, again she told me that we will be solving your problem in 3 days. But at after 7 days There was same result. Now i am going to send one demand notice Of Rs. 45000+ intrest from court and going to file a case against Just Dial.

I think that just dial people are cheating with customers. and making them fool. They are doing jon only for their salaries.