Just Clean Air / Lies about being licensed

I Called this company Just Clean My Air Inc. and they said they were licensed and insured. I asked what their licence number was and they provided it.I checked their website Justcleanmyair.com and there was no license listed. After checking with the state of Florida I discovered it was an expired plumbing license. I called Just Clean My Air Inc to inquire about their air duct cleaning service.Why would they give me an expired plumbing license. After checking further with the State of Florida I discovered they have no contractor license to do air conditioning work and an unlicensed Duct Cleaning company may not even remove a screw let alone a vent cover. I am very upset a company can pass themselves off as doing legal contractor services (in this case messing around with air ducts and AC systems)and is allowed to keep doing business. I recomend anyone considering air duct cleaning to check their license at the DBPR (Department of Business & Professional Regulation)for your protection.

Ch

Comments

10th of Jan, 2011

I also used this company. But had a wonderful experiance not only did the service man do his job to my satisfaction but he went above the call of duty when he cleaned my dryer vent for FREE.

• Lo
      19th of Aug, 2014

I used them August 2014 and not only do my air ducts appear just as dirty but they lied about what kind of ducts I had ( metal boxed) when I had flexible, tried to sell me their $1000 dollar cleaning program, and actually disconnected a portion of my duct work in the attic with their "tornado vortex" machine. The technician denied that this could have happened and his supervisor was extremely rude and told me " good luck trying to get us to pay for a repair because you can't prove it"! Our a/c company came out and confirmed that this was obviously from his service. This company is a complete scam! They even refuse to show you the dirt collected in their machine after they are done because the lie and tell you that "EPA regulations forbid it because of the possible toxins"!!! Not true, and a big scam.