Just Brakes - Pecos #709 / Complete Brake Job
On 08/07/2007, I had a complete brake job done at Just Brakes, 4845 S. Pecos Rd at a cost of $520.64 (invoice # [protected]) which I was informed included a life time warranty. On 05/01/2008, I had to return the car to have two wheel cylinders (leaking) and a brake hose replaced (installed wrong) after only 13, 000 miles. I was informed that I had to pay labor charges, which after discussions, ended up being $40.76 (invoice # [protected]). I am still upset at having to pay any labor charges because had the work been done properly the first time, I would not have had to return this quickly for repairs. I will also submit a copy of this to the better business bureau if I am not satified with a reponse from you.
More Just Brakes - Pecos #709 Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - customer service
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care