Just Brakes / Awful experience

On February 16, 2009, I went to Just Brakes in Stockbridge Georgia, because the highly attractive advertisement promised customers $99.98 brake job for both front and rear brake pads! Upon completion of the inspection, the Manager told me that they only carried the front pads for my 2004 Toyota Highlander, and that the rear pads were a 'specialty' pad, since they did not have them in stock and charged me an extra $88+ to have their 'source' deliver them to the shop. To my surprise, other Just Brakes locations carried the same brake pads in question. Ironically, another customer came in behind me with a 2001 Toyota Highlander, so while the manager was away, I warned him of their devious tactics. In addition, both the manager and the mechanic tried to get me to cough up an extra $788 for a brake fluid flush, rear rotors and from calipers. Oh, and did I mention that prior to this, Toyota changed my oil conducted a full complimentary inspection of my brakes and rotors and advised that I ONLY needed pads - nothing else. I have the inspectors signature to that effect. The only reason why I went to Just Brakes is because it would of course be cheaper than Toyota fixing the brakes. In conclusion, stay away from the Just Brakes shady mechanics and managers because what they'll tell you is JUST CRAP!!!

Al

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.