just automotive & electrical ltd. 12 holmes road manurewa / Bad behavior, left me stranded

1 12 holmes road manuwera, New Zealand
Phone: 0508247273

I had a flat battery so I called just automotive 24 hour mobile at 5.30pm as I needed to get back to the Mount from Auckland, they said that a mechanic will be there soon, by 7pm no mechanic so I called again, she said he is coming, 7.30pm still no mechanic, I called again, she said he will be there soon, by 8pm I had enough so I called and the rude office woman said basically don't get my tits in a tangle he is coming! I was almost in tears by this time and my sis told me that’s not on, well 8.30 pm still no mobile mechanic so I rang for the fourth time and guess what? the rude woman said no one can come!!!... WHAT I said, I told her this is not on, she just laughed and told me I was upset because I had to get back to the Mount, I was quite surprised to be Insulted in such a manner, I couldn't believed it?" In tears I goggled another 24 hour mobile mechanic and by 9pm i was on my way home.yay thanks to this great guy whom I would love to mention but sadly this is a complaint. If this is how Aucklanders are treated I’m so glad I don't live there. Over Rated, VERY VERY RUDE STAF[censored]

More just automotive & electrical ltd. 12 holmes road manurewa Complaints & Reviews