[Resolved] Just Answer / agreement disclaimer protocal

IL, United States

JustAnswer $23 fee. Nov 4, 2010. No, I didn’t sign their Disclaimer. Who would. But I am nervous that they have my charge card number. Also frustrating, I can’t find a way to phone them or send a direct email complaint. All communications are locked behind their website. J. Caldwell, Wheeling IL.

DISCLAIMER
Please click "I Agree" below to continue.
Information in questions, answers, and other posts on JustAnswer ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.
Don't show this disclaimer again

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Nov 04, 2010

Dear Jack,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can look into your account and take care of your refund immediately if necessary.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam