Just Answer / refund

I ask a machanic on just answer a question. He helped me out I went to pay the machanic I submitted $10.00 and just answer took $100.00 out. I tried to get a refund back from them twice and they will not respond. Got a hold of the bank and they can not find a address, or phone number on just answer. Does anybody have there address and phone number so that we can contact them so we can get the money back that is due to us. You can cotact us at efrandall@verizon.Net

Comments

• Fo
      4th of Feb, 2010

I'm so glad to have found this post. This is my third day waiting on my so-called "refund" from them. I have sent them numerous e-mails and have been dying to find a contact number. Luckily, they didn't take that much from me, but they did charge me 3 times. I put $15 in my justanswer account for a question for a veterinarian. After I had accepted the answer, I noticed my account balance had doubled.

If anyone does happen to find a number, please send me an email, as I am EXTREMELY fed up.

kristyawesomeo@gmail.com

• Mu
      11th of Mar, 2010

ASKED A MOTORING QUESTION.IT WAS STATED THERE WOULD NOT BE A CHARGE UNTIL IACCEPTED AN ANSWER.I DID NOT GET ANY ANSWERS, BUT WAS STILL CHARGED MY DEPOSIT.

• Ju
      29th of Mar, 2010

To both Euguene and forajidakristy,

I assure you we are not trying to scam anyone and 100% customers service is our priority. Please send me a direct message on this site with your JA username and I will work to get your refund ASAP.

Thanks

• Co
      28th of May, 2010

i asked a question about a domestic boiler problem, the so called expert had'nt a clue, and certainly did'nt help in any way, you still took my elevern pounds sterling £11without my concent.i need refunding before i take further action.

• Co
      28th of May, 2010

not at all happy, require refund immediately.

• Ju
      8th of Jun, 2010

I asked for help and did not receive it. I did not authorize to be charged and was anyway. I would like my money back, please.

25th of Aug, 2010

I would like my refund please my problem has not been resolved yet and you have charged my card already.John L Hawthorne
    e.mail: john_hawthorne@sbcglobal.net

25th of Aug, 2010

I would like a refund until my problem is solved.You advertise that you will not charge us until we accept your answer, well I have not accepted because my problem has not been resolved.

• So
      1st of Sep, 2010

I would like the charges on my credit card to stop immediatly. I asked for help and did not receive it to my satisfaction. I asked one question and for the last 2 months I have been billed by your company.

sophia aspromonte email: sphia@aol.com

• Ke
      7th of Sep, 2010

I Would like REFUND I could not get my answer and i dont have time to deal with this sorry .

• Wa
      13th of Sep, 2010

you keep charging my visa card $18.00 for nothing. this is the second time you did this .this is bull.i don't even use your service.
    walterdiann@directv.net i'll be checking my account for my refund of$36.00.

• Tr
      20th of Sep, 2010

I would like the second charge to be refunded on my card because I only authorized 1 charge and there was just recently a second charge.
    My user name is TreverTaco

• Cu
      30th of Dec, 2010

Quick refund for me! I called the # on my bank statement: 888-587-8220. No hassle at all.

• Ra
      21st of Jan, 2011

I give solution for computer, all in one printer, digital camera related problem. My name is Rajdeep Dutta. you can contact me throw below address.
    rajdeeplst my skype id
    rajdeep81_dutta - yahoo id.
    rajdeepdutta82@gmail.com for gtalk.

Voice and Video support in low rate.
    mail me for problem rajdeepdutta82@hotmail.com.

• Th
      21st of Jan, 2011

Why would you give your credit card number to someone BEFORE you received the service? You guys pretty much deserve this.

• Kl
      27th of Jan, 2011

there number for customer service is 1-415-929-9921
    the address is:
    36 Lincoln Blvd Ste 200
    San Francisco, CA,
    94129-1751

I found it on google when i looked for it for 2 seconds.

• Kl
      27th of Jan, 2011

oh yeah, and to the people who are [censor]in about the 18 dollar charges they keep getting each month, you guys are the ones who signed up for that. A little pop up came up and asked you if you wanted the 30 day free trial and you had to click yes or no. They offer it to you as a "free 30 day trial" in which you can ask unlimited questions for free, but after the 30 days they start charging you 18 bucks a day for that service. You have to either call them and cancel it, or go into your account settings or whatever and turn it off.

• Ir
      2nd of Jul, 2011

i need a refund .jusanswer been taking money from my account every month and there no contact to talk to anyone regarding the matter.i just seek once their service .i spoke to bank they said the only way is to close this account and open new one .it is not serieous.could you help me to have have my money be refund .they took 33 pounds three times from my account .ireneoulai2004@yahoo.co.uk

• Ir
      2nd of Jul, 2011

i am surpri
    sed there are some websides dealing with law matter been stealing poor people when they
    having problem can faced kind of fraud online

• Gv
      8th of Jan, 2012

I too had $30.00 charges to my account. I called JA at 1-888-5876-8220 at they just told me that 7 to 10 business days it would be refunded back into my account. I read the agreement and it stated a 1 time fee of $30.00...