Jurcar / Fraudulent internet sales practice

1 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

On 10 October I placed an order and made the following payment but was delivered the wrong product.

The order details are as follows:

Order No.: 3MLJ-hh13702-fp4
Seller website: jurcar.eu
Payment Date&Time: [protected]:38
Amount: 64.41 GBP
Payment No.: YKF1610102339004768

The merchant's website clearly showed the requested item with model number being available as follows:

Men's adidas Running Adistar Boost ESM Shoes M18849

See Photo 1

I ordered this item for a total of GBP 51.53 plus GBP 12.88 in postage, for a total of GBP 64.41 which I paid with a credit card in my own name.

Some time later I received a bag with a pair of trainers that were not even from the same product category as what I ordered.

I wrote the merchant on 25 Oct 2016 asking to either exchange or refund my order and the following day I received a response from a Mr Mill Juney (email: juney.[protected]@hotmail.com) apologising for his warehouse worker's mistake and offering a 10% refund "because it would cost too much to post and reimport to China..."

I insisted that I would post the item to the return address in exchange for a full refund but they only offered a 20% refund.

I do not understand why after placing an order in GBP to an Australian merchant I have to deal with a Chinese intermediary after having been sent the wrong product.

At this point I doubt the merchant ever had the item I requested for sale at all and only want my order to be refunded.

Alternatively, I will prosecute this merchant for fraudulent practices.

Thanks,

Luis de Prat
Barcelona, Spain

Jurcar
Jurcar

Vo
Nov 22, 2016

Comments

• Vo
      22nd of Nov, 2016