Juno / Scam
I have a charge of 24, 95 from Juno. Some time ago I tried to use Juno and you people told me that Juno did not supply services to wireless customers so we then and there agreed to stop billing me for service that you cannot or do not serve.
06/03 Juno online www.juno.com $ 24, 95 this is the charge as it is on my visa card, never did and still do not. How long do you think you should bill me for service that you do not sell??
More Juno Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - Credit Card Charges never made 
- UOL Juno Online - Unauthorized Charges 
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*JUNO ONLINE, 888-839-5866, CA - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Juno Online Services - frustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order 343411276.
- Juno Online Services - fees 
- Juno.com - Refuses to refund money
- UOL Juno Online - ISP service fraud
- Juno.com - Continued receiving charges to our credit card after we canceled the service