Juniper Bank / Lowered my available credit with no reason even though my FICO jumped 36 pts the month before !!
I've had my FICO jump 36 pts last month and feeling pretty proud of my great score when I received a letter from Juniper stating that my available credit was being dropped from $2000.00 to $1100.00 because the "utilization of revolving accounts is too high" and "Account recently past due". I was shocked and pulled my own credit report . No past dues PERIOD !!! Whats going on. ??? I just read all these complaints and am wondering why is this company still in business ?
More Juniper Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour