[Resolved] JuneBridalscounterfeit — may never arrive — custom order botched

This company is absolute scum. I ordered a custom wedding dress from them, and it never arrived. Now, after I proved through an email exchange to them that, according to their policies, I deserve a refund, they refuse to respond to my emails.

Additionally, I discovered that the dress I ordered's design and photo were STOLEN from an Etsy seller.

DO NOT ORDER from this company. They are filthy cheats who have no care for you or your wedding. They treat you no differently no matter what you order, and will do only what makes them the most money, regardless of what's right.

Now, I have wasted part of my dress budget, and can't even get a hold of the seller. Absolutely disgusting.

• Resolution statement

• JuneBridals Customer Care's Response, Mar 04, 2019

Hi there,

Good day.
    Sorry for any inconvenience may cause you.

Would you please provide your order number?
    We are not sure if this review was written to our site but we would
    very much like to help. :)
    If you have an existing order with us we will help you out.

Any questions on our products or your order, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,