Jun Pure Cleanse / fraud

1 Oro Valley, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 571-334-1384

I ordered the Trial product over the website because I read reports on-line that it had been reported on multiple news programs with great success. The Jun Cleanse website purported that one could buy Jun Cleanse for a trial for $1.99, and also, that if I didn't call by 7 days later I would receive bottles every month and my credit card would be charge $55.68 monthly. Two days later I called to cancel the forthcoming orders and was told that if I did not return the unused portion of the trial bottle that I would be charged the full $55.68. I told them that I had ordered the trial product at their advertised price of $1.99 but they insisted that I had to pay the full amount if I chose to use it.

Coincidently or not, a week later my debit card used for other purchases on other sites.

Erika Schimmel

More Jun Pure Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      17th of Sep, 2009
    jun Pure Cleanse - SCAM

Just got off a 1hr phone call with "jaijay" from nigeria or somewhere outside the us trying to get the two 79.95 pending charges off my account due to the fact I did not cancel within 14days. cancel what??? I wasnt aware of any canceling that needed be done with my 1.99 free trial of their products.

After telling this fool to let me speak to his supervisor, he tried to find one and they were all too busy (probably dealing with the 100's of other ppl that are pissed off... or just non-existent) and telling him he worked for a decietful peice of shi* company and needed to find a real job with a company that didnt trick people and take their money, then giving him a few life lessons, I was able to have one of two options:

1) get $50 credited back to my account today (woop woop! only 110$ short now!) or...
    2) wait 4-6 weeks to have both 79.95 charges credited back to my account after sending back the products to their miami, fla office

Needless to say, I want all of my [censored] money back from these peice of shi* people, so I opted for #2.

Honestly, these people need to stop tryin to make a buck today and learn how to run a real [censored]ing business... assess

• Su
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    jun Pure Cleanse - bleeding in intestines
    JUN PURE CLEANSE
    Colorado

So far all the complaints I have read ore on the mark-I returned the first box (have receipt) and have two more to return unopened-I hve left a message - no response and called to speak with a representative-and you are on hold so long - you give up!!! they are harder to get a hold of than our unemployment office - which is why I am sending product back-we can't afford it right now-shame on you jun pure cleanse!!! what a scam

24th of Sep, 2009
    jun Pure Cleanse - can't stop the charges

I ordered the "free sample" - the "free sample" cost for $3.99 in shipping costs to get it.--- then is cost me another $6.95 to return the bottle.

I continue to get charged on the credit card for $79 a month--- even though I keep calling and obtain a cancellation reference.

I have put the charges in dispute to no avail

They als0 put me on a mailing list for other products of the same type

stay away from this product

• Ca
      29th of Sep, 2009

These are the componies that worked together
    Dazzle white and Smile Brite

• Pe
      8th of Oct, 2009

Same thing just happened to me today, and they gave me the same two options. Since these people are thieves and doing this illegally, I did not trust them to send the money back in 4-6 weeks. They probably won't have the same phone number or address by then. I took option 3, my option, and went to my bank and filed fraud charges against them. I also called my best friend who works fraud for Bank of America and had the company added to their fraud list as well.

• Ar
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I got caught in the same scam. the actual company name who debited my account for 79.95 (and I never received the so called sample product), is jun pure cleanse. I got a direct # for this scam group 1-866-878-1512.
    I got a long hold message (20min) and someone finally picked up. I can't believe they acknolowged that they never sent out my package and said they would issue a credit to my account in 3-5 days.
    I called my credit card company and they are going to issue a credit to my account and let me know when this company issues a credit./ (if ever).
    Also beware of another similar scam group called "dazzle white"

• Co
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    jun Pure Cleanse - credit card fraud
    Jun pure cleanse
    junliving.com

This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. First they randomly decided that I wanted this product and charged me $50 without my permission. I immediately called when I saw the charge, and I was told by the representative that when product arrives I should return to sender and I would get a credit for the fraudulent charge. I did that a month ago, and have called Cust Serv 4 times now, and get a different story every time, and they refuse to credit me. I have to submit a claim to my bank and they are going to press charges. It has been the worst customer service experience. I do not recommend anyone orders anything from these people due to the poor cust service.

• Pd
      5th of Nov, 2009

Dont order this product!!!
    They are the biggest scammers, you order the trial and you are suppose to have 14 days to try it but if you dont cancel before 13 days the will charge your credit card 80.52 on the 14th day, that is not a 14 day trial period it is a 13 day trial period... biggest scam ever!!!

5th of Nov, 2009

Don't hate me, but on their website under terms and conditions, they have it written there that you have a 14 day trial, and if you don't call them before then, they will assume that you are satisfied with their product and will continue to bill you and send you their product.

Hence, the importance of reading everything, right down to the fine print, before purchasing anything, especially off the internet.

• My
      16th of Nov, 2009

I want to cancle my acc. Please dont send me any more.mylene paradis

• Br
      24th of Nov, 2009

This is the worst companie I have ever dealt with. I opened the "risk free trial" to call and cancel. I was told I had dialed the wrong number. I told him I was looking at the paper and it was the number listed. He gave me the exact same number I had just called. I was told the exact same thing by 3 reps. I was hung up on when I asked for a supervisor. I have had to change my account at the bank after they drained $400.00 in 2 days. It left my unable to buy groceries for my 3 children. Stay away from them if you don't want to go through the same thing!

• Pa
      28th of Nov, 2009
    jun Pure Cleanse - &WOW&
    jun pure cleanse
    300 NE 62nd street
    Miami Beach
    Florida

nothing about this has worked the way they said it would.. if anything it has done just the oppisite.. i can't believe anyone would have anything pssitive to say at all about this product.. i got my RMA number and returning this in the morning.. now we will see just what really happens.. i better not be charged $79.95 to my credit card.. shame on you people!!!

• Mi
      14th of Dec, 2009

Cancel my membership immediately!!!

6th of Jan, 2010
    jun Pure Cleanse - Unwanted product
    Jun Pure Cleanse
    300 NE 62nd Street
    Miami
    Florida

I have tried to have my money charged back to my checking account from this company two times. This is my third attempt. I have another box that remains unopened that I am returning today to Jun Pure Cleanse. The product is unsatisfactory, it does not help cleanse my system. I took the first seven days of the initial shipment and began having an impaction which lasted for two weeks before resolved. This product does not work for me and I do not want any more shipments and want all my money put back in my checking account. Thank you Mattie Bacon 360 Traxler Road Ferriday LA 71334

• Re
      10th of Jan, 2010
    jun Pure Cleanse - I want my money back, jerks
    Jun Pure Cleanse
    Tennessee

I signed up for a bottle of this stuff back in June, it was part of another offer for something that I actually wanted. I saved the terms and conditions into a word document, so I could cancel after my free trial period if necessary. However, when I tried to get back to it online to attempt to cancel via internet, the site was not coming up. I called the phone number instead. After spending an hour on the phone with a very rude girl, I was getting nowhere. I explained to her that 1)I only wanted to use it for a month, to cleanse my system 2) I had no reason to continue using it, I am not anywhere near being overweight 3) I knew they were involved in some sort of scam. She stated that on my invoice, there's a line that says no returns or refunds. I faxed her a copy of the invoice, proving that this was not the case. Nowhere in that invoice, or any other invoice they sent me, did it say that there were no returns. She argued with me until I got so mad that I just hung up. 7 months later, they are still charging my card, recently causing overdrafts. US Bank was kind enough to cancel my debit card and I am now having to file a dispute for Jun Pure and 3 other companies that have done the same thing. They were all linked to an offer for a laptop computer. STAY AWAY FROM ONLINE ADS!!! This was the advice given to me by my bank, and I intend to follow it.

• Gi
      27th of Jan, 2010

This promotion is posted on the Rachael Ray website. Does she know what crooks they are? Makes me wonder about all parties involved.

11th of Feb, 2010

I am also fighting with Jun Cleanse to have my money refunded. They now owe me over $200.00 and told me they could give me a 20.00 refund for my troubles. There is no one from management available to talk to and when you call the call center they claim there is no phone number for Jun Cleanse's corporate office (if there is one). I also like everone else that has complained cancelled my order and returned the product before the end of the 14 days. They are making their money off of all the charges against people's credit cards and definitely not for their product. I filed a complaint with the Floriday Attorney General's office. I don't know that it will help but I had to do something. I will continue to fight for my $200.00 plus dollars. If you have not ordered from this company...DON'T!

• Cc
      16th of Feb, 2010
    jun Pure Cleanse - Unauthorized charge on credit card
    Healthy Life Help
    Miami
    Phone: 8774094401

This company processed 2 unauthorized charges on my credit card which they had apparently stored from a previous purchase through their company and was returned, because the first product did not do what they advertised and costs more than their website indicated. When I questioned the charges, this time, the company representative was very rude, Donna, ID # 165, who claimed she was a supervisor. She also refused to credit my account when it was clear that I had not received any product. The representative stated that there was no tracking number; therefore, no order was delivered. Doesn't this mean there was not an order processed; and therefore, no charge should have been applied. I am also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and contacting my State Attorney General.

• Ds
      18th of Feb, 2010

Was under the impression that all I had to do was pay $1.97 for shipping for the trial and I would decide whether or not I wanted to continue with the cleanse.' Was under the impression the trial was free. Did not read the fine print carefully, due to all the hype about the product, and was charged 149.95 membership fee for not canceling the trial within 14 days of ordering the product. I haven't even started the product yet due to some other health problems currently occurring. Didn't receive the product right away after ordering it either.

The advertising is misleading and if you don't cancel within the 14 days of ordering and send the unused portion back, they will charge you $74.95. You don't even get a full 14 days to test the trial before you see if this product lives up to its claims.

We are filing a complaint with New York State's Attorney General and suggest all of you who have been ripped off by this company do the same! These people (juno) need to be held accountable. You do not get a risk free 14 day trial before you make up your mind about the product before they zap you with outrageous charges. Not all of us can try the product the day it arrives. Fight back!

• Ds
      18th of Feb, 2010

I meant to say jun instead of juno. ( See previous compaint).