Jun Pure Cleanse / Don't send me anymore stuff

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I don't want any more of your product and I am sendindthis so you don't send me any more and I havestoped you from putting thur any thing in the
bank. Also sending you a letter cancelling and orders
that you try to send . Also made a copy

More Jun Pure Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kh
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Hi-

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the Jun Cleanse product. If you need to contact customer service, please contact us at 866-873-4071. We are available Mon.-Fri. from 9am-8pm and Saturdays from 9am-5pm.

Jun Cleanse
    www.JunCleanse.com

• Dh
      19th of Sep, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Please do not send me any more of this product. The Detox nor the Clease did not work for me. My banking institution has been notified to cancel payments to Jun Pure Cleanse.

Thank you.

• Cr
      25th of Sep, 2009

never buy this product. When you cancel they still send the product. you can never get through the phone lines.They still charge your credit card.Beware Please!!

• Pd
      1st of Oct, 2009

Please don't send me any more jun cleanse, i never agreeded. to have you send me jun cleanse. every month, i just wanted to try it. you people are rippin people off. i also went to my credit card company. and told them not to take any money out for jun cleanse . it should be are choice if we want more not your choice. and as for customer service you guys neve answer the phone. i tryed. calling and can't get to the phone lines. it was a free trial. not a life time contract so please do not send me any more. Thank you pdupuy

• El
      7th of Oct, 2009

I signed up for a trial hoping as part of the deal of trying to win a Mac Book through an ad on Facebook. Then I went on vacation out of the country. By the time I came back I had over $250 in unauthorized transactions in a bunch of boxes of their Jun Cleanse junk. I've been trying to call someone at the number on my statement for 2 days but its either busy or I sit on the phone listening to hold music forever. I just want to return all these boxes and get my money refunded asap.

If anyone wants to file class action or set of complaints, email me. lilwinged1 (at) yahoo (dot) com

• Kr
      27th of Oct, 2009

I logged into my checking account yesterday and saw a charge of $79.95 for "healthclns 8668781512" from 10-22-2009, there was also an additional 0.64 cent charge forVISA international. I had no idea what this was for, both of these charges went through with a $27 OD fee. I called the 866 number and the voice introduction came on for Jun Pure Cleanse, what the heck is that??? I googled it - why would I order a colon cleansing system???

I called the 866 number back a few times and finally got a live person on the phone - she said I ordered it I said no I did not - but I am charged for something I did not know anything about until my lunch time google search. She hung up - they have charged my account, caused overdraft fees, and now I am trying to get my money back.

Any suggestions?

5th of Nov, 2009

Hi Krsiten(Kristen?),
    If you really had ordered it, they would have your personal information in their database, which is required when you first order it.
    Unfortunately, when you call them, you are required to state your last name and zip code, as well as restate your billing address, so there might not be a way to dispute it if they managed to take all that information down.

Suggestion: Have them state (or fax) the invoice. When you allegedly ordered the product, the information provided, as well as the bank information. See if all of it matches. Give as little personal information about yourself as you can, so they can't use any more against you.

Is there any chance that someone used your credit card? Did you ever receive their product?
    I haven't read the return/exchange policy, but if you have received the product, then perhaps you can send it back for a refund?

• Jd
      14th of Nov, 2009

very misleading. you are led to believe that it is a free trial offer, than you get charged eighty five bucks. I read the terms and condition after unfortunately, so i guess im the succer. I'm very dissapointed, and would not reccamend this crap scam to anyone. Furthermore I did not get any results at all. Sounds like i'm not the only one.

• Th
      24th of Nov, 2009

I just ordered the free trial of advanced acai and jun pure clease before i read this page does any one know what i can do before they start taking the full amount out on my debet card. If you do please e-mail at lordthad73@yahoo.com and let me know. thanks

• Gr
      6th of Dec, 2009

I signed up for a free trial. i found out they took more money out of my account. I thought I was just paying for the shipping at lest that's what they said. keep your eyes open they will steal your money.

• Da
      8th of Dec, 2009

umm thats y i buy prepaid gift cards..lol cant charge you a dime

• Mi
      14th of Dec, 2009

Cancel my membership effective immediately

19th of Dec, 2009

To Whom It May Concern
    Please do not sand me any more of this product. Yours product did not work for me . My banking institution has been notified to cancel payment to JUN PURE CLEANSE .
    Joe Sirant

• Ad
      26th of Dec, 2009

Charging my account for products when I only wanted to do the free trial.

• Ol
      3rd of Mar, 2010

That is horrible! I actually ripped the Jun Pure Cleanse company off. I only had to pay them $2.72 for what should have been actually a "free trial". Don't pay with your personal credit/debit card! Use a visa/chase gift card, and make sure you made some use of it first. Then make sure there is enough to make the trial charge. Then its all yours (how can they charge a gift card? Answer:they cant.) Good deal.

• Bi
      1st of Oct, 2010

Hi I order Acai berry and pure cleanse Just for trial I am suppose to pay for shipment only but you charged me 3, 90and 2, 54 £ on 21 sep then again 2.57£ on 23 sep 2010 then you refund 2.40£ 0n 24 sep and now today 1st october you charged me 58.57 ?? what is this ?? I dont want more acia berry or pure cleanse. Could you please put my 58.57 pound back on my account. I WANTED TRIAL ONLY. You cant just people money from their account like this without their permission. Now I dont have money to use. CANCEL EVERYHTING NOW AND PUT BACK MY MONEY . This is my email address gnasrine@hotmail.com