Jump TV / Unauthorized billing

1 463 King Street WestToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I subscribed for couple of channels with the company, all the sudden the company added more channels to my account without my consent and charged my credit card. Since, then I tried to contact the company, but no phone number on the website and you contact only via email that looks invalid as I emailed many times with no respond. I got a phone number but it was also phony as every time I made a call, I go through the menu and the call is disconnected.

This company is a total scam and that you need to stay away, I already filed a charge back against this scammer.

Va

More Jump TV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      5th of Mar, 2009

I ordered Jump TV to view one event in Feb. 2009, I cancelled after 2 days only to get a call from my credit card provider informing me that someone was fraudulently using my card # on the internet charging up trips and hotel rooms. I don't purchase stuff on the internet too often and that was the only thing I charged online in months, so I had to be Jump TV. So everyone be careful when dealing with this company, they are very crooked.
    They should use PayPal or some other reputable company.

• Il
      10th of Mar, 2010

THEIR SERVICE IS A RIP OFF. CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AND BUG THE ### OUT OF THEM TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK
    1-877-967-3267

• Bo
      28th of Sep, 2012

I'm also going through a billing nightmare with JumpTV. Stay away!!!
    They will autobill you once they have your card. And they WILL NOT respond to customer service requests, although their website promises a 24 hour turnaround. NO PHONE NUMBER.

• Ge
      2nd of Oct, 2012

hi people with jumptv problem i did had issues w/them i have got help from them call # 1-888-987-7920 refund etc George