Jump TV / Unauthorized billing

463 King Street WestToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
4.7

I subscribed for couple of channels with the company, all the sudden the company added more channels to my account without my consent and charged my credit card. Since, then I tried to contact the company, but no phone number on the website and you contact only via email that looks invalid as I emailed many times with no respond. I got a phone number but it was also phony as every time I made a call, I go through the menu and the call is disconnected.

This company is a total scam and that you need to stay away, I already filed a charge back against this scammer.
Va

More Jump TV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ca
  5th of Mar, 2009
I ordered Jump TV to view one event in Feb. 2009, I cancelled after 2 days only to get a call from my credit card provider informing me that someone was fraudulently using my card # on the internet charging up trips and hotel rooms. I don't purchase stuff on the internet too often and that was the only thing I charged online in months, so I had to be Jump TV. So everyone be careful when dealing with this company, they are very crooked.
They should use PayPal or some other reputable company.
Il
  10th of Mar, 2010
THEIR SERVICE IS A RIP OFF. CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AND BUG THE ### OUT OF THEM TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK
1-877-967-3267
Bo
  28th of Sep, 2012
I'm also going through a billing nightmare with JumpTV. Stay away!!!
They will autobill you once they have your card. And they WILL NOT respond to customer service requests, although their website promises a 24 hour turnaround. NO PHONE NUMBER.
Ge
  2nd of Oct, 2012
hi people with jumptv problem i did had issues w/them i have got help from them call # 1-888-987-7920 refund etc George