Jumia / triming bets and wrist watches

1 Warri, Nigeria

Dear Hope, I'm Famous Eyarunu from Jumia (tel. [protected]). I'll call to plan delivery of your package MPDS-[protected]-2498 today. Carry your ID.

Dear Hope, I'm Unuavworho mameri from Jumia (tel. [protected]). I'll call to plan delivery of your package MPDS-[protected]-2323 today. Carry your ID.

Note: above are the two messages I got on two different occasions but no attempt has been made to deliver my packages. Why promise to call when you guys won't do?
I need my package delivered because I have paid for them.
Thanks

• Updated by Marius Hope, Jan 28, 2019

I place an order which i paid for on the 14th of january 2019 it was suppose to be delivered to me the 21st of January.
    I paid before delivery and i have not get gotten my package...all i get is messages that i will be contacted to plan my delivery. At the end of the day, no contact will be made to me . i tried contacting them my self and all i got was switched off for 2days. But i still got a mail from jumia saying they tired to contact me but couldn't reach me.

Another deliverying agent was allotted to me...he did not reach me and when i contacted him, he said he won't be coming to my station as am the only one he is supposed to deliver package to. At the end of the day, i did not receive my paid order and i still got a mail saying they could not reach me and that my order failed.

Today the 28th of january i was sent another mail saying they will call me to plan my delivery...i waited for jumia's call and there was still ni calls. I tried calling them but all to no avail.

Am really disappointed at the treat. I mostly do pay on delivery and d packages reach my doorsteps on time but now i paid before delivery, am getting so much discouragements.

What then is BUSINESS ETHNIC when big company like jumia can not be sincere with their customers?

Ma