[Resolved] Jumia32" led tv that I ordered

• Resolution statement

IWANT TO THANK, JUMIA CUSTOMER CARE, FOR THE SERVICES IRECEIVED FROM THE LADY YESTERDAY, ACTUALY SHE ADVICES ME ACCORDING TO THE ORDER IPLACED, ON MAY 31, 2018.SHE PROMISED ME THAT MY ORDER WILL BE REPLACED, AND SHE WILL LET ME KNOW BY CALLING ME, OF WHICH AM STILL WAITING FOR MORE GUIDANCE FROM HER.OTHERWISE THANK U VERY MUCH JUMIA CUSTOMER CARE.

• Updated by NOBERT NGANGA, Jun 05, 2018

Its unfortunately that i ordered 32"led tv on jumia online services, on 31 may 2018.Since that day ihave not received any call from jumia agent about how i will receive my item.My complain is that ipaid it via mpesa, and you complied through massage that you have received payment of 24899ksh.Immediately i checked on my account where irealised that my order was invalid, yet have paid for the item, please iwant here from you about how iwill receive my item.(mpesa code;mev7p218wt.)order no.[protected]

Jun 05, 2018