Juliet Homes / Juliet Homes ignores their clients and does not address issues!

I purchased my home in September 2006 from Juliet Homes. Had I known what kind of a company they were I would have never bought a Juliet Home. For starters I was pressured in to closing on my home before it was complete. As a result there are still items in my home that are not finished. Although they have made an attempt to repair some of the items; 75% of what they have tried to repair has either made the original issue worse or incomplete. Also, Juliet is in financial trouble and has stopped paying their contractors, as a result I have received liens on my home totaling over $10,000. I have lived in the community for over eight months that the gate for the community is still not complete. When I contact anyone from Juliet regarding the issues on my home they do not answer or return my calls. Another problem I have been faced with while living in my home was an open electrical permit. Lastly, due to Juliet’s incompetence my community has not gotten to fully utilize services of the warranty company or homeowners association. Also, there are at least six other homes in my community that have similar issues. Had I known what I was going to incur all of the problems with my home as a result of Juliet’s incompetence I would have NEVER purchased a home from Juliet Homes.

I warn anyone willing to buy a home from Juliet Homes. Many of the homes that are currently under construction have been sitting idle for over six months and have been exposed to every element of the weather, and with Juliet’s history I would not trust them to do the proper remediation of these home before they finish construction, if in fact they ever plan to finish construction.