julias bra shop / Scam

Phone: 1-866-635-8113
Ordered four bras on 5/17/09 totaling $102.95. Made payment with Bank of America card via Paypal. Payment cleared on 5/18/09.
Opened a complaint dispute and claim on 5/27/09 after multiple attempts to get in touch with the seller. On 5/29/09 I received the following in an email from the seller: "There was a delay in shipping your order. Your order has now been
processed and we have expedited the shipment. You should receive your
order in 7 business days. We want to thank you for your patience and
apologize for this delay."
On 6/5/09 I received an email from USPS Services with the following: "This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service at the request of JULIAS BRA SHOP. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.", along with a tracking number.
On 6/10/09 I received the package from the seller but the order was not complete, only two bras were sent. And there was a note inside the package stating that the backordered items would be sent shortly. There was no invoice or any other paperwork in the package.
At this point I emailed Paypal and told them not to close out the claim as the order was not complete. I also emailed the seller but only got a response from Paypal on 6/13.
On 6/13/09 I received an email from Paypal with the following text: "Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
Basically all Paypal cared about was the fact that the seller sent me a package with a tracking number. Paypal didnt care wether the box was emty or not.
I then closed out my Paypal account because of this.
My next step is to contact Bank of America to see if they can get the remaining money back for the two items I have not received.
I just hope no one else has to go through this trouble, from Julias Bra Shop.

A  19th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too made an order in early September 2009. It has been 18 days still no merchandise. I sent inquiry but was told it take 14 days to ship. It was the 14th and I order on the 1st. Now the 18th! I am not feeling the love for Juliasbrashop.com.
N  17th of Feb, 2010 by
Never received items and was charged immediately and company never returned phone calls, emails or letter. Never had any communication with anyone once my credit card was charged. They rip people off and are dishonest! Beware!
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

julias bra shop - Not As Described/Incomplete Order
Julias Bra Shop

Do Not Shop With these Crooks!
I purchased several items from this vendor on Dec 2009 and did not receive the order until Feb2010.
Upon opening the box I discovered they shipped an incomplete order and scribbled in pen "Out of Stock" next to the missing item.
Since then I have been actively trying to recieve a refund and been given the run around. I have sent four emails and made NUMEROUS phone calls only to have made contact with an actual person twice who made empty promises that I would receieve my refund.
DO NOT SHOP HERE! These people are scam artists. I only wish I looked them up before I shopped with them. Thankfully I used paypal to make the purchase and after filing a complaint with them they gave me a refund.