Julia's Bra Shop / Unauthorized charges

I just received an order that I placed (and they took the monies out) on April 19...over $100. Not only did I have to make the calls to find out the status of the order, but when I finally did receive the items today, I was VERY disappointed! The item I was most anticipating was not there! Instead, Julias Bra Shop sent me an inferior item, different style and priced much less originally than what I had paid for. Now, I will have to pay to ship it back and wait another month before I receive the credit or replacement. I will not trust them to send a replacement as I do not know what I will receive or when I would receive it! Let's just hope I am refunded the amount I am due. I will keep you updated. Needless to say, I wish I had read the poor reviews about them BEFORE I ordered...BUYER BEWARE!!!

Fr

Comments

• Be
    juliasbrashop.com

This company advertises that you will receive your undergarmets within 7-10 business days and that they will respond to e-mails within 1 business day. Neither of these claims is true. I have not received items I ordered over 3 weeks ago and they have not responded to any of my e-mails over the last week. I have read other similar complaints about this company and just wanted to ensure that no one shops with this company.

• Ge
    Julia's Bra Shop

I placed an order with Julia's Bra Shop May 20th. I have never received the order even though it was paid for through Pay Pal. I attempted to make a claim through Pay Pal and they will not process it. Julia's Bra shop has not responded to any of my emails or a phone call.

I believe this is called fraud and there does not seem to be any recourse.

• Ou
    Julia's Bra Shop - Late, Incomplete Order

I ordered 2 bras and 6 pairs of underwear. Like the other complainants, I've never received my order but was charged for it immediately. No response on my e-mails or phone calls. EVERYONE who has been scammed by this company needs to report them to the Better Business Bureau and together we can put them out of business.

• Ci
    juliasbrashop.com

I sent back the order as it was not what was described. I emailed and phoned about a refund, to no effect. I was told several times the refund was being sent and it never was; in fact, when I complained of being lied to, the person on the phone laughed at me. So I filed a complaint with the North Carolina Dept. of Justice Consumer Protection Division - when I told them that, they gave me the refund immediately.

• Cs
    Grandview
    Iowa

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I purchased bras and paid $41.97 over 3 months ago. I didn't receive the bras because Julia's said they were out of stock so I asked for a refund and they cut off all communications and would not refund my money. Since I paid thru Paypal I filed a complaint and thought I'd get my money back but all they recovered for me was $6.21 out of the $41.97 I paid!

• Ta
    juliasbras.com

Don't buy from this website. Ordered items and paid with paypal. My checking account was charged, but they never shipped the items. I finally reached them after leaving many messages. They said they did not have the items in stock and would credit my checking account, but they never did. It's been 2 months now. I still can't get through to them! Out 112 bucks and not happy!

• Bo
    Julia's Bra Shop

Run far, far away from Julia's Bra Shop . It appears that this is a bogus site where they are stealing people's money. I ordered several bras from Julia's over two weeks ago. They took my money and so far I have received no bras and have gotten no response to my many phone calls. e-mails and messages via customer service.

• Te
    Julia's Bra Shop - Several weeks went by and I got no replacement
    juliasbrashop.com

I ordered several bras from them, but they were too large, so I called the merchant to get their instructions for returning (exchanging) the merchandise. I followed their instructions to the letter, but several weeks went by and no replacement. I called several times, and each time I would get their voice mail and be forced to leave a message, which they never returned. Weeks turned into months, and still nothing. It finally dawned on me that since I had paid with my American Express card, Amex might be able/willing to help me, but I was not counting on it due to the amount of time that had passed. Fortunately for me, this story has a happy ending: American Express interceded on my behalf and within one week I received a credit for all the money I had paid, including the shipping (which I was not expecting). Nearly $80 in total. Thank GOODNESS for American Express! BOOOOOO to Julia's Bra Shop -- NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Sd
    Julia's Bra Shop - Non delivery
    juliasbrashop.com

I ordered 4 bras on 6/5/09 and paid for them by credit card. I have called several times to check when they will be shipped. Several times that I called I was unable to speak to anyone as the call when directly to voicemail and the voicemail box was full so I could not leave a message. Three times I did speak to customer service and was told that the bras would ship the next day by USPS Priority and that I would have them in 2-3 days. It has been 7 days since that last call I have still not recieved them and am now on hold (so far for 14 minutes) so I can ask them to refund my money. Do not buy from this comany!!!

• My
      17th of Jun, 2016
    Julia's Bra Shop - The most horrible experience I have ever had with online shopping
    juliasbrashop.com

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I purchased bras for $41.97 over 3 months ago but did not receive them so I asked for a refund. Julia's cut off all communication and would not refund my money! I paid through Paypal so I filed a complaint but all they got me was $6.21 refund out of my $41.97 I paid to Julia's. The most HORRIBLE experience I have ever had with online shopping!! Places like this ruin it for other online companies.

• Ke
    Julia's Bra Shop

I placed an order Jan 23, 2010 and one month later I still have not received my items. Sent them 2 email messages on their customer service site, left 2 messages on their customer service phone, sent two emails to the person who acknowledged they received my funds from paypal. No response has been given. Hopefully paypal can assist with these people. It was an expensive lesson. The web site still advertises a 3 day only sale and it has been over a month. The customer service hotline says thanks for contacting customer service but doesn't say for who. I am sure this is a fraudelant website.

• Do
    Winston Salem
    North Carolina

On June 25 I ordered 3 bras. Finally, July 15, I received only 1, but was charged for 3. I sent several e-mails and left phone messages. I never get a response. It is impossible to contact anyone.
    D.R. Illinois

• Co
    Julias Bras Shop
    juliabrashow.com

I ordered 16 bras on 7/1/09 and was charged $271.84 through pay pal. It is now 7/30 and I have still not received any notification or any merchandise. It said delivery should be in 10-12 business days. How do I get my merchandise?

• Gm
    Pennsylvania
    juliasbrashop.com

I never received my merchandise!! I emailed them and NO RESPONSE. I have filed a claim with paypal and am expecting a refund !!

• Bu
    juliasbrashop.com

I ordered two bras on July 19th, and have not received anything except confirmation of my order. Just tried to check their website and it is off line. How do I get my money back? It sounds like this company is ripping lots of people off. What is the recourse?

• Tr
    juliasbrashop.com

Placed order in May, never received. Charged my credit card immediately. Cannot reach anyone at company via phone or email. This company is a hugh RIP OFF!!! AVOID!!!

• Fe
    juliasbrashop.com

I paid for 2 orders of bras. It has been 4 months and neither order has been received. Numerous emails and Voice mails have been left with no response. You cannot reach a live person and now I know why. They are the worst type of rip off company.

• My
    juliasbrashop.com

Never received order or notice of shipping or order confirmation. No response from what they call a customer service line. Expensive $150.00 lesson! Run as fast as you can the other way!

• Ko
    juliasbrashop.com

This company is a scam, just look at how many people paid and have not received product or refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WTH THEM.

The FBI is now investigating after I opened a complaint.

• Gr
    Julia's Bra Shop

I too placed an order, and after a long time, got nothing, then I cancelled my order and have not gotten a refund. You are a rip off . I'm calling the better business bureau.