Julia's Bra Shop / Unauthorized charges

I just received an order that I placed (and they took the monies out) on April 19...over $100. Not only did I have to make the calls to find out the status of the order, but when I finally did receive the items today, I was VERY disappointed! The item I was most anticipating was not there! Instead, Julias Bra Shop sent me an inferior item, different style and priced much less originally than what I had paid for. Now, I will have to pay to ship it back and wait another month before I receive the credit or replacement. I will not trust them to send a replacement as I do not know what I will receive or when I would receive it! Let's just hope I am refunded the amount I am due. I will keep you updated. Needless to say, I wish I had read the poor reviews about them BEFORE I ordered...BUYER BEWARE!!!

Fr

Comments

• Bi
      19th of Feb, 2010
    Julia's Bra Shop - Worst company I have ever dealt with
    juliasbrashop.com

I misordered a 42D and phoned within 8 hours of ordering and talked to a rep. and she said that she would change it to 40D. I rtec'd 2 42Ds and again called and was told to return the bras and they would send me 2 40D's and pay the shipping. I sent them with all the info required and have heard nothing since. No bras, no credit on my Visa acct. etc. I really need the 40D's as I have lost 40 lbs and the old bras are too big. my receipt # is 1640-9830- 2298-4661 my phone # is 530-629-3716 and e-mail is jeanithomas43@yahoo.com.

• Li
      10th of Mar, 2010

I ordered 4 bras from them over a month ago now and had sent them an enquiry about my order after three weeks. I still have not heard anything yet. They immediately took the money from my Visa cards.
    I was wondering if you ever received yours?
    I wish I had checked here and saw all this before I ordered.
    I have always been leary of trying on line shopping and this has really turned me off of it now. :-(

• Wa
      3rd of Jun, 2010
    Julia's Bra Shop - they stole my money
    Julia's bra shop
    juliasbrashop.com

Don't buy from this website. Ordered items and paid with paypal. My credit card account was charged, but they never shipped one of the items. The other one was defective, is ent it back and never gor any refund for the 2 bras. I finally reached them after leaving many messages. They said they did not have the items in stock and would credit my credit card, but they never did and it was too late for me to ask Paypal for a refund because they had taken soo long to get back to me. THey are STEALERS and I do not kknow were I can declare them. I am from Canada and not from the States.

• Sk
      10th of Jun, 2010
    Julia's Bra Shop - Never got my money refunded
    juliasbrashop.com

I ordered 2 bras in Jan. 2010. Never received so kept calling back and they said was on backorder. It may come in Wed. or Fri. This went on and on and they kept saying the same thing. They debited my account for the money. I finally called and canceled the order. I was supposed to get the money refunded within 10 days. Never received. Called back 2 more times and got the same answer. It is now 4/15/10 and I have not received the money. I called and left nasty message and today I sent them an email. Called and they didn't answer.

• Or
      24th of Jul, 2011
    Julia's Bra Shop - Waiting for two refunds for almost a year
    Julia's Bra Shop

I have placed two orders with Julia's Bra Shop in the last year (Order # JBS_0013409-337 for $51.47 and Receipt # 4855-5520-5298 for $63.46).I have made numerous calls and sent many emails to their customer service department and I have yet to see a refund. The last time I talked to someone I was told that a different department took care of refunds and my information would be forwarded to them, but I still haven't seen a refund nor can I get a name or contact # to talk to whoever I need to regarding this issue. I need to get this refund as soon as possible to help pay next semesters tuition, what are my other options?

• Mo
    Julia's Bra Shop - Do not order from Julia's Bra shop
    juliasbrashop.com

Do not order from Julia's Bra shop . I ordered 4 items from them. It took 21 days to receive part of my order after filing a claim with paypal. They then shipped the other part and sent the wrong items. You will never get anyone on the phone and you will never receive an answer to an email. They are terrible. Paypal will only do so much. They told me that they cannot really investigate what you order verses what you receive from them because they cannot access their website in that way.

• Su
    Julia's Bra Shop - They just continue to lie
    juliasbrashop.com

I placed an order in March...I did not receive my items...so when I called to check the status..it had not been sent...so I canceled my order...suppose to get refund...instead 10 days later package arrived. I took it to post office..refused deliver per their instructions. Been promised refund over and over...still have not received it. They just continue to lie.

• Co
    Julia's Bra Shop - Late, Incomplete Order

Do not order from this company! I placed a $100 order over 6 weeks ago on 1/24, all items appeared to be in stock according to their website. I emailed them on 2/19 about my order, they never replied but yesterday I finally received only 2 items ($20 worth) with no indication that the shipment was incomplete and when I could expect the other items. After reading the other complaints, I doubt I'll ever receive my order. I will pursue a refund through PayPal.

• Do
      17th of Jun, 2016

i ordered 86.00 worth of bras from this placce and cant get them to return my emails or when i call them the voice mail box is full. This is a fraudulant company.

Donna Owens

• Do
      17th of Jun, 2016

I ORDERED OVER 86.00 WORTH OF CLOTHES FROM THIS SHOPE ON THE INTERNET, BUT HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM CANT GET THEM ON THE PHONE OR THEY WONT ANSWER MY EMAIL I HAVE A FEELING THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD.

• Ba
      17th of Jun, 2016

I, too have the same thing happen to me on my order and still waitting!

I am ready to call Winston Salem Tv Station to openly report their Fraudulent behavior! And I personally want to take a trip there.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYBODY INTERESTED?

• Vi
      17th of Jun, 2016

I also ordered bras from this company, and have not received them. The charged my credit card the same day that I ordered. I called their customer service number and the mailbox is full. I e-mailed them but they have not responded. I am definitely reporting them to every possible institution that will listen to my complaint.

• Ca
      17th of Jun, 2016

I knew I would find others out there like myself! Julia's Bra Shop got my money on 4/19. Here it is 5/8 and still no item. I can't even get them to respond to my emails. Something must be done about this.

• Mk
      17th of Jun, 2016

I ordered on April 18, 2009, and it's now May 11, 2009 and still no product. I am angry and I want them put out of business, but not sure how to go about it.

• Jb
      17th of Jun, 2016

I also have been waiting for a long time to receive my order. They lie to you, if you happen to get a hold of them. This also is extremely hard to do. They don't resond to you. Try to e-mail or call. They just don't seem to care. Terrible company.

• Bk
      17th of Jun, 2016

Partial order received. Balance of order promised, promised, promised...you get the idea...but never received. Total charged to my account. I did talk to them but still waiting on a "back order" from February 14th!!! I will NOT order from them again!

• 0 Votes

This is one reason I don't buy my bras online. Why a man like me buys them, well those are personnal reasons. :D

However seriously get a lawyer. If you look at other complaints, they have the same problem. I have not seen actual compaints, just the title, but looks like other people are having the exact same problem as you.

• 0 Votes

"ok, im seeing a ridiculous trend. just ignore the above user. she is a troll"

You just figured out Irish is a troll now? Where have you been.

• Ha
      17th of Jun, 2016

We placed an order with Julia's bra shop and never received it.

• Pa
    Julia's Bra Shop - Late, Incomplete Order
    julia's bra shop

I have been unable to obtain a refund of $126.50 for items ordered on 12/08. Do not order from this company! First I asked for an exchange but after waiting weeks and weeks, I asked for a total refund and they have not complied.