Julia's Bra Shop / Overcharged
I ordered 2 bras from Julia's Bra Shop on February 19, 2009. It took about three weeks to receive my order. I ordered two bras but only received one. However, I was charged for both. Inside the package there was a notice indicating that I would get a prompt refund. It is now April 23, 2009 and I still do not have a refund.
I have tried to call and have not been able to talk to a person. I left one message. I have also sent three emails a week apart requesting a refund without any luck.
They do not return phone calls or answer emails. Nor do they adhere to any of there promises or timeframes for delivery or problem resolution. This is a very sad way to do business.
My credit card company has been notified and a Transaction Dispute Form has been completed.
I will never do business with them again!
More Julia's Bra Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Julia's Bra Shop - Unauthorized charges 
- Julia's Bra Shop - Company a Scam 
- Julia's Bra Shop - Very delayed order with little customer service response
- Julia's Bra Shop - Scammed as well
- Julia's Bra Shop - merchandise not received; no email response
- Julia's Bra Shop - Worst customer service ever!
- Julia's Bra Shop - Bad choise