Julia's Bra Shop AKA Spinatrix, Inc., Raju Trivedi, OwnerPaid for items, never received them, company doesn't respond!

1 Review updated:

I ordered and paid for 6 bras at $20.99 each for a total of $125.94 at www.juliasbrashop.com on 6/7/09 with my credit card thru PayPal. The site says the merchandise will be delivered within 7 - 10 days. Three weeks and many phone calls & emails later, I received exactly half of my order (3 out of the 6 bras). The packing slip enclosed did indicate that 3 of the items ordered were not included, but did not indicate if they were on backorder, or if (or when) the would be sent. Many calls and e-mails later still with no response to my request for a refund for the missing merchandise for $62.97.

I contacted PayPal and they said they offer buyer protection for EBAY CUSTOMERS ONLY!! Hmm. Good to know. Am now pursuing claim with credit card company. This company has many, many consumer complaints of also being ripped off on the internet as well as an F rating with their local BBB. As of 7/9/09 there have been over 20 complaints filed at the North Carolina BBB against this company in the last month alone: http://www.nwnc.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=144928173. You can also file a complaint here if you have been ripped off.

I have also filed a complaint with the NC Attorney General's office at: http://www.ncdoj.com/getdoc/59be4357-41f3-4377-b10f-3e8bd532da5f/Complaint-Form.aspx. You can file a complaint here as well. I can't imagine why the attorney general's office continues to allow this fraudulent company to stay in business. What's up North Carolina?

By the way, according to the BBB of North Carolina, additional contact information for the owner Raju Trivedi (Spinatrix, Inc. DBA Julia's Bra Shop) is: 7035 Brandemere Lane, Apt. E, Winston Salem, NC 27106, Forsyth County, [protected] or [protected].

I wish I had done my homework and researched this company before making my purchase. BUYER BEWARE!!! I do about 90% of my shopping online (even groceries!) and this is by far the worst company I've ever done business with. Save yourself some grief and do NOT do business with these "people". You will be sorry if you do!

Sl

Comments

• Be
      Jul 17, 2009

I purchased 5 bras from Julia's Bra Shop $101.95--they debited my credit card the same day of the purchase--called several several times no response --emailed them several times no response--finally I get 2bras in the mail that looked like they had been worn and washed several time--packing slip did not indicate reason for incomplete order nor when the remaining would be mailed--It seems that I received the less exp bras and they are keeping the more exp ones--this company should be investigated for fraud--no listing in Winston under Julia's bra shop--I see the owners name is Raju aTrivedi that should tell us something--I did call my credit card company and disputed the chgs and got my credit from the credit card company for the items not received--

• Am
      Jul 17, 2011

Same here. Ordered 2, paid for 2, got one. I'll be more careful next time.

• Am
      Jul 17, 2011

Same on you, Raju Trivedi.