Julia BaronK2Smokes cigarette fraud

D Review updated:

K2Smokes offers cheap cigarettes, but they do not fill the order or send them. I placed an order in July, which should have arrived by now. They never reply to emails asking what happened. They just ripped me off and then ignore me.

Followup - I received an answer from a person at K2Smokes named Julia Baron. She wrote "HAHAHA good luck getting your money back, idiot!" when I wrote an email saying I was going to try getting the money back that they stole from me by not shipping my order

• T
      Aug 25, 2009

If you used a credit card you have some recourse in getting your money back. Contact your credit card company and let them know your detailed story and what was emailed to you from this company. If you paid with cash or money order, then you probably won't see your money again.

• D
      Sep 07, 2009

K2Smokes cheated me out of over $140. They never sent my order, and they never respond to any emails. I wish I had searched their name before ordering from them, as many sites complain about them being liars, cheats, and con artists.

Avoid these crooks at all costs. You are forced to pay with an e-check, so you have no recourse with your bank to get your money back.

They are thieves.