J.T. Penyak Roofing Co. Inc. / This website

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Hello -
My name is Joseph Penyak, I am the owner of Penyak Roofing. I am writing this to question the credibility of this website. Anyone can post anything about anybody on this site, true or false. If anyone would like to research my company, they should contact the Better Business Bureau, consumer affairs or your local building department.
I have been in business since 1960 and my reputation speaks for itself.
If you would like to contact me personally, my number is [protected].

Joe Penyak

Comments

• Tw
      13th of Mar, 2009

The problem is w/ the BBB Joe. We are all aware that anyone can join, and in most local units, actually buy a good rating.
    The worst of the worst, the national storm chasers are all members. What does that tell you?

• Di
      28th of Apr, 2009

This company is the worst. They have damaged my house and the more I look the more I find broken. PIGS!!! They came swarming like bees to do my roof in half a day. They ripped two screens...one on a new window and one on a sliding glass door. I had two different types of roofing put on my house...one with tile and one with rubber. As I look out my upstairs window I can see the rubber roof was put on with blue lettering on one section and the right side on some of the other section.NO ONE CAN SPEAK ENGLISH on this job. I was a laughing stock of the block as my neighbors just looked with unbelievable expressions on their faces. Now that the nice weather is here we are finding more damage. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY...very BAD work and I spent $5700 for a TERRIBLE JOB. I feel violated by this company.

• Pa
      16th of Sep, 2011

I seriously can't believe this person is writing about J. T. Penyak Roofing! I have been raving about this company for years, from personal experience. Not only does Joe and his company provide quality workmanship and excellent service, they leave your property cleaner than they found it. At least this has been my, and my family's, experience. I can agree with one thing the complainer said, as I have said it myself when recommending this company -- they descend on the house like bees, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Also, the workers may or may not speak English, but I found them to be courteous nonetheless. It has been several years since I dealt with Joe, but I find it hard to believe he would allow his company to degrade this way. Please Joe -- say it isn't so! I just recommended you AGAIN this morning, as I have been doing for years. I would hire you again in an instant, with no hesitation.