JT Foxx / stay away!

1 10736 Jefferson Blvd Suite 744, California 90230United States Review updated:
Phone: (877) 272-3031

JT Foxx is a fraudster who has masterminded a very clever operation in which they have gone to get a big profit and avoided being classed as criminals. However, everyone who worked for them or with them knows that they actually are the criminals. I will explain in detail how their seminars really work using manipulation techniques to get you to buy useless rubbish you think you can’t do without.

I came to JT Foxx seminar several months ago and was initially impressed with the high level speakers they had there. What I found out was this was just a guise to build credibility to sell a high priced coaching program is a SCAM, a complete FRAUD. I'm sorry to admit that I was suckered into JT Foxx’s program and paid $60, 000 to be a part of it. I realized very shortly that all they wanted was my money and that the follow up was non-existent. When I realized that I got scammed it was already too late. Of course numerous emails and phone calls led to nothing. I went and did some research online and found a bunch of others who also felt scammed by JT Foxx. Overall, I was disgusted that they can simply take tens of thousands of dollars from people and then not even follow up with what they said. I am speaking for myself and the dozens of other people out there and am saying, "STAY AWAY!"

Ed
May 29, 2013

Comments

10th of Aug, 2014

Yes, We agree with posters about fraud, have many friends that have had similar experiences to the one they experienced. Any person can see that he is controlling a few websites in an effort to slow and water down complaints . Does any body know what government department and or investigative journalists which could be used to investigate j t foxx ..( real name : Justin Gorenko) plus investigate how he is getting the money out of the countries he does seminars in.
    Could they also investigate his associates who are now using his self edifying tactics which are :
    a, Name dropping
    b. Pictures with celebrities e.g. Branson, Trump, etc suggesting that these people endorse him.
    c. Social media where they can control the comments.
    If he is allowed to carry on like this then it will create a bad reputation for other success seminar speakers, making sure that the public are no longer fooled by social media manipulation which will probably be a good thing.
    Please do not be fooled by the statement that he makes "I don't want to tell you the names of the companies that i have founded etc, because it is not safe for me". You don't see Richard Branson, Trump, ducking the question on which companies they founded to create their wealth.