JSM Books / Fraud

United States Review updated:
JSM Books
I ordered products online from this company and received an email "receipt" that stated a detailed receipt would follow. I ordered several items and was billed the correct price for the items ordered. Four days later I received a package from the company with one item that was not ordered or wanted and was according to the website roughly a third the price I paid for the original items I ordered. There was no packing slip included and all of the contact info provided was worthless. I have sent multiple emails to all of the email addresses provided and called the phone support and left messages on a daily basis. I have received no response or even a sign that there was ever any intention doing anything more than taking my money and performing a bait and switch routine. Unfortunately I have found similar complaints against this company so it looks like this is common with them.

A  15th of May, 2009 by
I order a item and the money was credited to their account but no item has been sent, no e-mails answered, fax number is out of service and phone message if full... I am going to file a fraud charge and get their web site booted off search engines...
A  31st of May, 2009 by
I also placed an oreder and have not recieved the item. The money was promptly withdrawn from my checking account. I have made several calls and sent many emails with no reply in return...
A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I also ordered from this company. I wish I would have researched it first! It wasn't until after he didn't respond to emails asking if the items have shipped (they were supposed to go out same day) that I googled him. I sent him an email demanding a reply or I would dispute with my credit card. He sent me a tracking number so I was happy, until I got the package which was missing an item that I paid good money for! Now no response to emails and calling him is a waste of time! BUYER BEWARE!!!
A  7th of Oct, 2009 by
I also ordered something from this company and never got it! I got a receipt stating that I had paid for the item and they took the money from my credit card. I emailed them and they never emailed me back. I called them and got a voicemail but it wasnt even a professional voicemail and it said nothing about JSM Books in the message. It basically said "Please leave a message" or something generic like that. What a rip off! I just called my credit card company and disputed the charge and got my money credited back.

Its funny, because the site looks a little iffy. I was a little skeptical in the first place, so instead of ordering with my debit card, I ordered with my credit card just in case because I know credit cards have better insurance!

Wow this company really needs to be reported and their website needs to be SHUT DOWN!
A  20th of May, 2012 by
JSM Books, or Kamasutra Now did the same to me. I've bought a doll, paid by credit card but never received it. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!