JSK Computers / Fraud

1 3045 E. Chestnut ExpresswaySpringfield, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 417-862-6161

My company Altec Computer Solutions has a pending case right now in court against Jeffrey Kodba and JSK Computers. Research it and you will find it on the web. The Missouri Attorney General is pursuing the complaint very aggressively. We urge anyone how believes they have been a victim of JSK to contact your state AG office. We would also welcome your contact to us so we may share information that could be beneficiary to both. There is something that can be done to get your money back and stop this from happing again. Please, if you are out there we would like to hear from you. [protected], Michael Van Matre, Altec Computer Solutions.

JSK Computers

Comments

• Fr
      31st of May, 2009

Well i own small computer bussiness overseas, it helps to pay the family bills here in america, i also sell on ebay and bought alot of stuff off ebay also... I never in my life have i been Rip Off like did... JSK Computers is a ### Whole, Who is ripping people off and he is still getting away with it, selling on ebay... Bought merchandize for 50 Untouched Pentium 4 laptops.. Untouched my ###... All i got was trash not even worth a Thousand Dollars and still didn't get the full merchandize... only got 40-laptops out of 50-laptops... Pay and Lost My hard earned money to help my family maintain... 7, 000.00 They still had the nerve to charge for insurance... Everything was broken, Missing Covers, No battery, No Memory, No Cdrom, No Covers... Sent Bull ### Trash... Stay away from JSK COMPUTERS!!!

• Je
      1st of Jun, 2009

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE HE SCAMED, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM - YOU WERE TOLD:

/URL removed/?q5=jsk&Search=Search&q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21

18th of Jun, 2009

I have bought of Jeffrey and the staff at Jsk many times and always have gotten what was offered. Yes some lots are better than others but overall I'd give them 8 out of 10.