jrs media solutions / Get a government grant

United States, California Review updated:
I ordered the Federal and Private Grant CD online for free with a shipping fee of $2.29. I never received the CD, and I found that my credit card had been charged an unauthorized fee of $39.95. When I tried to find a location or telephone number for customer service to cancel at any time, there was no listing for JRS Media Solutions. Although they have an address on Broadway in New York, they are not listed in the telephone directory, and appear not to have an office there. I want to stop these charges and get a refund. After hours on the computer trying to find the company, I have no way of contacting this company to cancel. STOP THESE PEOPLE!!! HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK AND STOP FURTHER CHARGES!

A  27th of Mar, 2009 by
i also ordered this cd. i was billed 2.29. only to find they charged me another 9.95 the following month. here is the # 800-418-9320 and it is listed as network agenda, maybe they will refund your money.best of luck...mrs.c
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
I have had the same problem. Charges just started showing up in my account for three programs that I had not asked for or had I signed up for. This is a rip off!
N  8th of Apr, 2009 by
I called in, 1-877-495-1145. I got a live person & she refunded me one of 2 charges for $39.95. Better than nothing. She did tell me I had a 7 day trial to call and cancel. So I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

A  13th of Apr, 2009 by
I also called 1-877-495-1145, and spoke to a customer service rep who assured me that I would get a refund of one of the $39.95 charges and would not be charged ever again. I'll let you know of the outcome!
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I went through a run around but got everything taken care of. The grant site I used actually signed me up for 3 things...

Network Agenda - call 1-800-418-9320 (spoke w/ someone and they cancelled my account) She also gave me the number to call for the grant program thing 1-866-370-7270. There were 2 things to cancel there

a 39.95 /mo for the online Grant service adn
a 7.95 /mo thing for something called Search Market (i couldn't understand the guy quite as well)

He cancelled both those accounts and confirmed that it was only those 3 things i needed to do. Gave me a confirmation number and everything.